** Official Suns vs. Blazers Playoff Series Thread (2-2) Game 5 TNT

Wild back and forth just now. People playing reckless as hell

Looks like Portland doesn't stand a chance in this game. Suns can put up points at will

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Looks like Portland doesn't stand a chance in this game. Suns can put up points at will

It's all these free throws the Suns are being handed on a velvet pillow by Crawford.

refs better give us all the calls $@%# they owe us

am i the only one who cant stand leandro barbosas ballhogging #+*?

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

It's all these free throws the Suns are being handed on a velvet pillow by Crawford.
I don't disagree. A lot of their baskets just aren't going in as well

Frye with a 4 pt play!!
pimp.gif

Game's got Stern's fingerprints all over it, imo. Floodgates really started to open after Camby was sent to the bench with a phantom foul. It's just so hard to ignore the conspiracy theories when they make so much sense and end up padding certain people's pockets with money...Game 4 was same story.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Game's got Stern's fingerprints all over it, imo. Floodgates really started to open after Camby was sent to the bench with a phantom foul. It's just so hard to ignore the conspiracy theories when they make so much sense and end up padding certain people's pockets with money...Game 4 was same story.

I am not one to !@@!% about officiating against my team because I am bias, but that call was the worst I have ever seen. I am not saying there wasn't a foul, but how did Nash, a 97% free throw shooter, end up on the line when he was at the top of the arc and the so called "foul" on Camby happened down low???

Nash was at least 20 feet away from where the contact was! I am not saying there wasn't a foul, but how does Nash shoot the FT's and the foul go on Camby???

Originally Posted by JONFARR

I am not saying there wasn't a foul, but how does Nash shoot the FT's and the foul go on Camby???

Because the game was reffed by the same guy who ejected a player who was sitting on the bench. That's how.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

I am not one to !@@!% about officiating against my team because I am bias, but that call was the worst I have ever seen. I am not saying there wasn't a foul, but how did Nash, a 97% free throw shooter, end up on the line when he was at the top of the arc and the so called "foul" on Camby happened down low???

Nash was at least 20 feet away from where the contact was! I am not saying there wasn't a foul, but how does Nash shoot the FT's and the foul go on Camby???

I rewound the play about 5 times because I was dumbfounded in real time and I still honestly can't pinpoint anyone who even got touched on that play. I think it should be noted that it was 65-58 with 5 left in the 3rd at that point. And that's Joey Crawford, too. He's considered one of the best by the league and will be on Finals games. Sketchy.

Man, I really really hope we get rid of Aldridge this summer. I'm so sick of watching this softie play. All he does is stand, watch, and hope the ball will bounce to him off the rim. Oh yeah, and offense all he does it shoot jumpers and fadeaway, never puts pressure on defenders to protect the paint. 
Come on, 2 rebounds? 

Channing Frye
8 Rebs in 26 minutes

LaMarcus Aldridge
2 Rebs in 39 minutes

Seriously, you can put a homeless man into the game and he will grab more boards than him.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes I'm mad. Get this guy out of here.[/font]

Originally Posted by WJuN15

Man, I really really hope we get rid of Aldridge this summer. I'm so sick of watching this softie play. All he does is stand, watch, and hope the ball will bounce to him off the rim. Oh yeah, and offense all he does it shoot jumpers and fadeaway, never puts pressure on defenders to protect the paint. 
Come on, 2 rebounds? 

Channing Frye
8 Rebs in 26 minutes

LaMarcus Aldridge
2 Rebs in 39 minutes

Seriously, you can put a homeless man into the game and he will grab more boards than him.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes I'm mad. Get this guy out of here.[/font]
Its sad, but true. I don't think he can be moved with that new contract, that or ownership just wont do it. I wonder if there is any possible way to do a sign and trade with Toronto for Bosh since they can sign him for the most this off-season with his bird rights? Send Aldridge and Rudy and whom ever else? They love their euros on that squad and getting Aldridge would be nice instead of losing Bosh and getting nobody. Portland could use a banger of a PF to go along with Roy, Miller and a 1/4 season of Oden
grin.gif

^ that would be a dream come true.

I think if KP gets fired, theres a chance that happens. Otherwise I dont see it happen cuz KP doesn't want to trade anyone he drafted.

How you guys goin to talk abou the officiating when we all saw game 4 in Portland. Officiating, all around the NBA, has been a joke.

I hope Suns can finish in Portland on Thursday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

How you guys goin to talk abou the officiating when we all saw game 4 in Portland. Officiating, all around the NBA, has been a joke.

Yeah I'm not saying we didn't get help last game, but it'd be nice to see ONE game officiated correctly. Instead we (meaning all of us, Suns and Blazers alike) get stuck with the ref who's been at the forefront of controversially called games over the past few years. I mean, I guess I'm happy that we know that we're getting screwed, instead of wondering wtfh like the Mavs were back against the Heat.

I wouldnt be surprised to see another Stern-sucking crew up here in Portland next game, working for us to make sure the game 7 does big ratings.

Originally Posted by WJuN15

^ that would be a dream come true.

I think if KP gets fired, theres a chance that happens. Otherwise I dont see it happen cuz KP doesn't want to trade anyone he drafted.
He's not getting fired. But I dont doubt that if Bosh is available come summer time, we might look to ship out Aldridge and/or Pryz. And Rudy, of course.

Back
Top Bottom