** Official Suns vs. Blazers Playoff Series Thread (2-2) Game 5 TNT

The Blazers played a great game all around today. Props to Aldridge, Bayless, Juwan Howard, and Batum. Also to Roy for coming out and playing in this important game 4. On to the next one in PHX

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm assuming that flagrant was to repay the Blazers for that bad flag1 call against Bayless earlier.

Nah bayless extended his arms while they were both in the air..........frye was CLEARLY swiping down on the ball
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

wait .... that was a flagrant
indifferent.gif
@ refs

series going 7

Series will be going to 7
frown.gif

and how was that a flagerant on Frye?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Neither of the flagrants were called right imo. Both just hard fouls.

GREAT win by the Blazers though. Needed this win to even think about taking the series
pimp.gif
Lets see if we can steal one more down south.

i feel bad for frye he stays getting %!+%!% over by the refs

and @+%+ that french %$+ batum...he and aldridge are pussified

lol @ all these players

Oh, that flagrant on Frye...I think the only reason refs gave him a flagrant was cuz batum has an injured shoulder...there is NO way refs are calling a flagrant on that on any other player...still i dont think it should have been called...same with the bayless flagrant.

We let Portland stay in the game after they missed 13 straight FG attempts
smh.gif
that & Nash cost us the game with all those stupid @%# turnovers.

Damn, WTH happened with Nash? He starts the game blazin and doing what he pleases then he goes almost invisible for the rest of the game.
ohwell.gif

The Blazers came out and put on... Lamarcus and Camby put forth big efforts on both sides of the ball. I can't believe their wingspans helped maintain Nash.

Amare played hard as usual. I'm sure he must be frustrated

Originally Posted by WJuN15

lol @ all these players

Oh, that flagrant on Frye...I think the only reason refs gave him a flagrant was cuz batum has an injured shoulder...there is NO way refs are calling a flagrant on that on any other player...still i dont think it should have been called...same with the bayless flagrant.

QFT

Just got back from the game. Great win!!!

When BRoy first checked in... WOW. Loudest ive ever heard the Rose Garden. Just him being at the table fired up the team, he hadnt even checked in yet!

Anyways, great game. Its a new series now, especially w/ Roy back.

Looking forward to Monday.

RIP CITY

Originally Posted by hellomarco

where is the amare that dominated the latter part of the season??

Haven't seen him this series. I swear, Amare can be the best player on the floor any night, if he WANTS to be. And sometimes, he looks like he shouldn't even be out there.

Yea what's wrong with the dominant Amare that showed after the all-star game??? Dude was molesting teams at will. I was expecting him to make the Blazer bigs look like chumps, guess not. Whoever wins tonight win the series

I didn't see much of game 4 on Saturday, but major props to Brandon Roy for being as tough as he is. In a day full of pansies and contract years, a guy who is willing to risk himself for the team gets nothing but my respect.

That being said, c'mon Suns. I would have been very surprised to see the Suns take 3 and 4 up in Portland. I know how tough the Garden is. It all stems from that awful Game 1 feat. Andre Miller. The Suns win that, lose game 3 or 4 and close this out in 5. Instead, I would be surprised if this thing doesn't go 7. Ultimately, I think the Suns will prevail but looking ahead I am already worried about a possibly well rested Spurs team waiting for the Suns.

All these god damn fouls
smh.gif
This is #*%@%%@ ridiculous.

If Crawford wasn't Stern's lapdog, I'd wonder how he still has a job.

Back
Top Bottom