Official Suns at Lakers Game 5 Thread, Series Tied (2-2)

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

dear Lakers, please put DJ Mbenga and Sasha in for flagrant foul purposes, your targets are named Steve Nash and Amare Stoudamare
A Laker fan version of Zo?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
na not even,   I posted in here about a former co worker of mine who made zodogg look like a boy scout tho
laugh.gif

wont lie i think that should have been a charge but it can see why the refs called it on fisher he didnt get gave him room to land

Let's hope Brown doesn't mess up the way he usually does in these end of quarter situations.

Some questionable foul calls and non-calls (Admunson is playing like a lineman out there), mental errors (bad Kobe shot, forced passes, unforced TOs), and not force feeding Pau is keeping the Suns in the game.

Damn, thought Brown was going to escape the half w/o messing up.

Let's hope Brown doesn't mess up the way he usually does in these end of quarter situations.

Some questionable foul calls and non-calls (Admunson is playing like a lineman out there), mental errors (bad Kobe shot, forced passes, unforced TOs), and not force feeding Pau is keeping the Suns in the game.

Damn, thought Brown was going to escape the half w/o messing up.

2nd half adjustments:

Play Walton more then Artest. Ron aint made for this style of game. He has nothing but turnovers and sloppy fouls (that have led to at least 3 points on free throws for Hill)

Back
Top Bottom