Official Suns at Lakers Game 5 Thread, Series Tied (2-2)

This game and the rest of the series is dedicated to my main man Zodogg and any Laker "fans" if you wanna call them that that think the Suns are winning the series.

1 year ago it was the same situation tied 2-2 with a stronger and tougher Denver team and in the end the good guys won.  I expect the same thing this year.

Play defense, drive to the basket and stop forcing 3's and we got a Laker victory and a 3-2 lead going to Phoenix on Saturday

Like I said from the get go, this series will go seven games.

But if my Suns can steal one in LA, they can take the series.

Womp womp womp. "The good guys" Lakers? Seriously?
laugh.gif

A stat i heard today on the radio,

the Lakers are 18-0 when it comes to game 5's at home.  I am confident that they will take care of business

Let's go!

mamba.

the rest of the team are bums. especially LO. and farmar.

Biggest name of the year up to this point. Hopefully the guys outside of Kobe will be ready. Lakers by 5.

If LO and Ron Ron dont show up the lakers are in trouble

Phil should try and put Sasha on Dragic  cause brown and Farmar cant do the job

lakers need to win this game, lose then we have almost no chances to win in Phoenix. Drive to the basket, everyone stop jacking 3pts shot (except Kobe and fish)

Lakers sound determined. A good thing to hear since they basically lost games 3 and 4 because they took defense off those nights (a -50 free throw differential didnt help either) but Lakers play defense they win EASILY. Zone aint a problem.

Hope I am not on suicide watch tomorrow night, lets go Lakers.

PHil needs to play smaller when Lou Amundson is playing center during stretches. Bynum cant keep up with him.

Please watch for Lopez tapping the ball away everytime he scores and getting away with delay of games

Also, how many times do you think we'll hear Doug Collins talk about Channing Fryes three-point shooting? 23? 30? Im taking bets.

If Sasha's going to contribute for once in his life, these next games would be the time, the way the Suns are playing us on defense, he would get a ton of open corner three looks, which he SHOULD be able to knock down since that's what he practices the most. He also COULD be a pest on D since Brown and Farmar seem to have no idea on how to play the pick n roll, or any desire to fight over the screens like Fish tries (but just is too slow to recover afterwards).

That being said, I'm feeling good, I expect a great effort from the guys.

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ

--I'm over it. Im over it. We need this game though. NEED it.
--Its my bro's bday at the Tavern. Give us something special Lakeshow. Please.

I expect nothing less of a great game today...

OP why bring up the past?...Like is that REALLY going to help LA win NOW?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

laugh.gif

its call motivation.  The suns used it on your team and swept them.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

laugh.gif

--Daaaang. COLD.
--Do Be, we all bring up the past up on these boards. We've all done it. In some way or another.
--I'm glad there was only a one day lay off and the game is TODAY. Lets GO LAKERS!!

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by tmoney85

laugh.gif

--Daaaang. COLD.
--Do Be, we all bring up the past up on these boards. We've all done it. In some way or another.
--I'm glad there was only a one day lay off and the game is TODAY. Lets GO LAKERS!!
Yea me too, couldnt sleep last night thinking about game 5.  Lets get it started already.

So your telling me Kobe and Phil are in there locker room saying "remember last year in Denver guys we can do this
smile.gif
"?
Whatever helps some of you LA fans sleep at night...
 Also "tmoney85" has put all the blame on the REFS when LA losses...Like come on man
grin.gif

Just face the facts that everyone on this LA team not name KOBE were playing bad in game 3 and 4...
smh.gif

So your telling me Kobe and Phil are in there locker room saying "remember last year in Denver guys we can do this
smile.gif
"?
No, but deep down inside as a player you know that you can do it because you've done it before.  So you're saying that experience has NO play in the playoffs? 

Why are you in an LA Lakers game thread? Go back to the sea with your fishing rod jack.

smile.gif
"?
youre
but if you wanna be precise you're*

if you watch the sound bites from last night phil brought up last year against denver being 2-2
he also said this is what they expected...they love this...i mean if you dont expect to be in a challenge in the WCF then you shouldnt be in the finals...if phil is talking about this in the media dont you think hes talking about this in the locker room?

click on the link and fast forward to 3:20
smile.gif

http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/2010/05/26/100526practicephiljackson-1328573/index.html

whatever helps some of you san antonio fans sleep at night...

game time in about 9 hours, damn i usually sleep in all day because i stay up late and the games are on within a few hours after i wake up, but i went to bed around 9 last night.

either way, this is a big game but it's not one of those win or go home games so im not stressin it to much. teams have lost game 5 at home when the series was tied 2-2 only to win game 6 on the road and finish the series at home before and it will happen again.

i could care less about all those stats as well, phil being 45-0 or whatever, lakers 18-0 at home in game 5 when the series is 2-2 etc, because you can't rely on stats.

Back
Top Bottom