OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Someone tell me how to make my detective skills useful in making money.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by andycrazn

TELK? cup and handle?

damn ttm and F did well this week

Great observation. Wait till the handle forms though. Watch for a bounce off the RSI. Great entry would be near lower .80's, as that is support.

Originally Posted by nicefro

For those using stock screeners, what are you generally looking for?
i only use it for dividends other than that its based off past performances.

^XHUA*

who is WUHN...and why have they been ballin' the last two days?

i need to get back in to my people's stocks...China man...

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

TELK? cup and handle?

damn ttm and F did well this week

Great observation. Wait till the handle forms though. Watch for a bounce off the RSI. Great entry would be near lower .80's, as that is support.

very nice Andy, i will keep a look out for TELK for the next week or so. Lets see if we can make some money on this after the handle forms

im also kinda upset though, i sold my F stocks at $6/share about a month ago
frown.gif
, could have been up about 1k since then

-J23C

damn limit orders never go through for me
mad.gif
yet when i said F it and wentmarket order it executes in a minute........good thing it didnt matter much

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

eek.gif
dlm just broke 10!

Nice! At what price are you in at?
8.70 it was a matter of time but i didnt expect it to shoot up to 10.77. i think this is a really good long stock.

It might be good long turn, but u should take profit along the way. Don't get greedy. You haven't made anything until you sell. Look for nextresistance.

AIG WTH!

Just blasted through 20 and hit 21. Is this headed to it's pre-reverse split price of a whoppin $3, $30 now or is it dead.

AIG WTH!

Just blasted through 20 and hit 21. Is this headed to it's pre-reverse split price of a whoppin $3, $30 now or is it dead.

Yeah, somebody give us the scoop on AIG.

damn gold got huge support. if it keeps taking small steps then i can see it break 1k soon enough

AIG WTH!

i noticed this also...wow!

did anyone notice CIT group today? Huge gains also...

-J23C

*Edit: the AIG situation has to do with getting a new president and CEO, a new direction gives investors hope that it will get back to its pre-recessionnumbers.

I think I'm sittin' pretty with BAC. Got in when it was at 11, and it's up to 16 today and I think will break 20 at some point soon.
pimp.gif

Investors are speculating on AIG's earnings report on Friday. I think now it may already be priced into the stock & they might sell off into thenumber.

Back
Top Bottom