OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

AAPL is one company that I wouldn't worry about at all. It's be illogical to give up on them with so much good stuff happening right now. New products, lawsuit victories, acquisitions, etc...

AAPL is one company that I wouldn't worry about at all. It's be illogical to give up on them with so much good stuff happening right now. New products, lawsuit victories, acquisitions, etc...

No company is invincible when it comes to earnings. Best of luck to all.

Last edited:
How the fock does AMZN pop every time it misses earnings?
Because of Bezos and his hedge fund goons. There's no logic in the way that company trades and is valued.

For AAPL, held the SMA200 today. You can only hold us down for so long. We're trading at a P/E below Microsoft. Utter ********.

Bought AAPL at $240 and I'm in it for the long haul. Where do you guys see AAPL in 3-5 years? Also, looking at buying into X (U.S. Steel) as a long term, any thoughts? Thanks.

Last edited:
Bounce off the 200 DMA for AAPL just smells like a sucker play to me. I have a feeling it slices right below it and shakes out some more weak hands before climbing. IMO

Last edited:
Went all in at the close yesterday. We are at historically low valuation from a P/E and P/C standpoint. I'm getting better at playing these down waves.

Might gap down on Monday, but it shouldn't be long. The end is near.

I'm not even trying to predict stuff, I'm still sticking with AAPL, why not? They've got too much good stuff coming out.

Went all in at the close yesterday. We are at historically low valuation from a P/E and P/C standpoint. I'm getting better at playing these down waves.

Might gap down on Monday, but it shouldn't be long. The end is near.

P/E and valuation don''t matter if the earnings are going lower.

P/E and valuation don''t matter if the earnings are going lower.
:lol: Earnings going lower? Where? Unless you're referring to the guidance for Q1, which will prove to be sandbagging as always. YoY will be a beat, even given the 14 week quarter in 1Q2012.

Can't wait to see how stocks will react to the elections, although honestly I can't really see what investors are looking for momentarily.

I mean avoiding the fiscal cliff should and hopefully will be the main goal of whoever becomes the president.

Can't wait to see how stocks will react to the elections, although honestly I can't really see what investors are looking for momentarily.
I mean avoiding the fiscal cliff should and hopefully will be the main goal of whoever becomes the president.
My bet is that it rises no matter who wins. Certainty versus uncertainty.

Not impressed with the action today. Wanted to see more, especially with the great iPad number.

Sold my Friday move for an 8.5% gain. Not much, but it's better than losing money.

Looking for a retest of Friday's lows or some upside conviction before I get in again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom