OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I still can't buy going long an anything. Just been playing spy calls/puts, sds calls/ puts and sso calls/puts. I really want the market to crash so CNBS can stop circle jerking all over the screen. Steve Leisman what a jack off who doesn't know anything. My friend's colleague at the Chicago Board of Trade met Maria Bartiromo at a party took her home banged her up the +%% and she crapped all over his white couch. True Story.
eek.gif
roll.gif
Good god.

fishy, whats your take on oil...i'm eager to get back in...oil has been hovering around 80 for sometime now and i feel that waiting for it to go lower will only cost me!

Originally Posted by teddy jam

fishy, whats your take on oil...i'm eager to get back in...oil has been hovering around 80 for sometime now and i feel that waiting for it to go lower will only cost me!

A lot of people will say this:

-OPEC's output unchanged.
-Dollar relationship not necessarily in correlation.

Oil still looks strong and remember how I suggested the target to be about $82 a while back?  The potential to play oil passed a few days ago when it fell out of its upward swing - you could've bought in.  Well, it hit the $82 and it 'could' possibly continue its rally along w/ the broad markets.  However, after the consecutive up days, if you weren't in a position, I would be patient and wait, in fact actually short oil.

I am now 'eager' to short everything, but the timing isn't just right yet.   

STILL, as I've always said, things can change in the blink of an eye.  W/ the sizzling financial sector continuously rising, you can expect the 'market' to ride it harder than you ride megan fox.. in your dreams of course.
wink.gif

Yesterday, I said I was going to find shorting in Oil and did just that.  I also shorted financials.
I like how nailing things reap big rewards ahead of the market.  Oil short ! =)

I'm waiting for oil to crack further..

Originally Posted by teddy jam

what price does oil need to reach before going long oil?

i wanna get in before summer time and hold
You have a lot of time.  There is no target price in my type of trading.  Not sure why people love using poker methods to 'call' things out that are nothing but pure gambling. lol

We are in the next stage of equilibrium between asset classes.  I think I've talked about this before.  As the dollar continues to trend up, it will not push Oil low enough to create an inverse relationship. 

I caught this intraday and saw FDA approved the insomnia drug. I was waiting for it to settle down before getting in and got in at $6.52 and out at $7.54. I sold too soon as I noticed some selling pressure, but it was a headfake. Buyers took control and drove it up to $10. Level 2 was going nuts. Still walked away with $2k eod.

I wouldn't buy SOMX at these levels. I believe the drug is over valued right now. I can't believe they drove up the price so high within the last minutes of the session.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

I caught this intraday and saw FDA approved the insomnia drug. I was waiting for it to settle down before getting in and got in at $6.52 and out at $7.54. I sold too soon as I noticed some selling pressure, but it was a headfake. Buyers took control and drove it up to $10. Level 2 was going nuts. Still walked away with $2k eod.
yea, i saw it bump from around $8.50 to $9.60 in about a minute or so
eek.gif

profit is profit tho...well done sir
pimp.gif

Do you pay for special level 2?

Nice move !

Nice move !

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Nice move !

Normally my broker does charge for level 2, but since I daytrade it is waived.

Oil is so slick.  I can't get over the fact that I took a day off to do this and I am watching oil crumble, along w/ financial stocks.  But most of all 'oil' !!  I've been talking about it just 2 days ago too !

Oil is slipping quicker than my stroking my own pole.  But, I will enjoy Maria's closing bell and stroke 3x leverage ! LOL

Have a good one !  I expect an accelerated dump, since it's about time we 'climax', came.

hahahah

So we got

Goldman lowering q1'10 financial eps by 15%
FED has to disclose the banks that received money from them
Repo 105 scandal exposed

Maybe the tipping point?

Back
Top Bottom