OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Their malls are open at 10pm local time? :lol:
2 things. 1, China wants their country to be unified and together 100% of the time so the governemnt decades ago made it law that China only has ONE time zone. despite, in reality crossing 7 time zones(iirc). 2, obviously we know China is getting bigger and better, industrialization etc. etc. a lot and I mean A LOT of industries top to bottom run 24hrs so they can continue production. Malls, restaurants, barbers, and of course construction.

America sleeps, China doesn't.

Added some more MARA to swing and BLDR to hold. Sold out of my sketchy uranium stock. :lol:
Be careful with the miners, they trend like crackheads based on what bitcoin does. So if btc is ranking, be aware of the potential waterfall effect. Same goes if corn trends higher.

I trimmed some JMIA today on a max pain move. 50 shares now. Bought a starter in snow and a risk reversal in IPOE sold the Jan 23 10-5 put spread to buy the 20-40 call spread. Ideally I would like to be able to buy back the 40 call for under a buck but we’ll see. I only did one spread just to track SoFi.

2 things. 1, China wants their country to be unified and together 100% of the time so the governemnt decades ago made it law that China only has ONE time zone. despite, in reality crossing 7 time zones(iirc). 2, obviously we know China is getting bigger and better, industrialization etc. etc. a lot and I mean A LOT of industries top to bottom run 24hrs so they can continue production. Malls, restaurants, barbers, and of course construction.

Population is huge too, so they are able to have "round the clock service".

Time is so fake man look at this nonsense.

"We don't have time zones but everyone else does cause we said so"

Be careful with the miners, they trend like crackheads based on what bitcoin does. So if btc is ranking, be aware of the potential waterfall effect. Same goes if corn trends higher.

I trimmed some JMIA today on a max pain move. 50 shares now. Bought a starter in snow and a risk reversal in IPOE sold the Jan 23 10-5 put spread to buy the 20-40 call spread. Ideally I would like to be able to buy back the 40 call for under a buck but we’ll see. I only did one spread just to track SoFi.

yeah I got in cheap and am just looking to sell off around 45-50 bucks whenever btc makes a run again. I’m in no rush to cash out on it. Just for practice on swing trades.

I really think margin debt is going to be catalyst for the next crash or major pull back.

I really think margin debt is going to be catalyst for the next crash or major pull back.
People are greedy as hell man. No way you can tell that this is all being done by institutions/sophisticated investors. Hopefully no one gets their face ripped off.

People are greedy as hell man. No way you can tell that this is all being done by institutions/sophisticated investors. Hopefully no one gets their face ripped off.
Max pain theory but for margin. RIP Robinhood users.

Im keeping cash on the side for a crash. I just think the eventual margin call will roll over into panic selling

current market wont let u make big money. Prob seasoned veterans can. But avg wannabe day trader will probably get wrecked. Be careful out there. Best to plan for long term.

Back
Top Bottom