OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What is this Dogecoin madness?

What universe are we living in guys?

Why am I here on the sidelines just watching this madness and not making money off it?

This is crazy

I’m a true scalper some times I take that 10% or so on options and get the **** out that way and wait for the next set up to do it again
And compound those to get more capital to play with
Sometimes I forget that this is what got me to where I was
Every play isn’t going to be a big move
You got to take what the market gives you with these options sometimes because you are fighting time as well
I don’t think people look at it in that manner

some folks long term investments take a while to see a 10% return
And us option players could see that in a few minutes
Better use that sale button
Theta ain’t **** to play with

I’m a true scalper some times I take that 10% or so on options and get the **** out that way and wait for the next set up to do it again
And compound those to get more capital to play with
Sometimes I forget that this is what got me to where I was
Every play isn’t going to be a big move
You got to take what the market gives you with these options sometimes because you are fighting time as well
I don’t think people look at it in that manner

some folks long term investments take a while to see a 10% return
And us option players could see that in a few minutes
Better use that sale button
Theta ain’t **** to play with

I suffer from the same thing. It’s so easy to scoff at ten percent. Lacking that discipline is the reason I can’t go back t naked options. I’d scoff at 10% gains and then get cracked in 30 minutes.

I suffer from the same thing. It’s so easy to scoff at ten percent. Lacking that discipline is the reason I can’t go back t naked options. I’d scoff at 10% gains and then get cracked in 30 minutes.
It’s understandable especially with fees involved your trying to get the best bang for your buck
The market consolidates most of the time and a lot of times it’s not really volatile
This is where webull and Robinhood flurish
Since the fees on options aren’t a big thing

Im in these ****ing EVs. Tsla picked up, but Nio, Xpeng and my chargers are playin games.

My banks and retail keeping me propped up but my spacs is hurting. Ima have to wait it out.

I'm in NIO too and the reason people are giving is the semiconductor chip shortage. They even had to close down production for a few days so it's really hurting their output.

Excuses are excuses. Those stocks are down because they were parabolic last year on little to no fundamentals. They're being rerated, not sold off because of a chip shortage.

My buddy swore up and down that NIO was gonna be the next TSLA as if they have a Chinese Elon Musk at their helm :lol: :smh:.

Both my swings are red but that’s ok. They’re right at support. I’ll give them a bit.

MARA and NXE I feel like NXE was a stupid trade to take.

What are some real examples of good earnings reports that resulted in share prices falling? I'm in my finance discussion and need an answer quick

Back
Top Bottom