OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

If you're looking to build a long term position, you could consider setting bids at 257 (not crazy about that but if you need it, I get it) and 245-248 (where I think we retrace). Be greedy with buys by setting bids at support levels that make sense on healthy pull backs.

Thanks bro, I appreciate you telling me to have some patience. I currently only have 12 shares at $225. I'll probably wait until it dips back into the $245 range.

Was There Ever Even An Opportunity To Get In At That $250 Price Point? :nerd:

Seems Like It Opened Up Late Hitting The Ground Running....

Thanks bro, I appreciate you telling me to have some patience. I currently only have 12 shares at $225. I'll probably wait until it dips back into the $245 range.
I've got 10 but I'll be willing to add more back over time. I really think their comps are going to be good with the reopening.

Only if you're an institutional investor or potentially if you work for the company. Not if you're retail trading over Schwab or Robinhood.
Right On

Was A Little Confused To Not See It Trading At Market Open And Then Looked Back And BOOM!

Not Sure I'm Buying Into That Current Price Point..... She's Gotta Come Down From There I'd Imagine >D

Going in on SKLZ in February has been an absolute disaster for me. Because of my entry point.

I still think the company is worth it long term but boy did I jump the gun going in on such lofty valuations.

That's definitely on me. Learning moment

Going in on SKLZ in February has been an absolute disaster for me. Because of my entry point.

I still think the company is worth it long term but boy did I jump the gun going in on such lofty valuations.

That's definitely on me. Learning moment
I've been in on SKLZ for a looong time. These last several months have been bad though. I'm still not losing hope though. It's a long play, they will prevail, as it's a good company and worth the pennies.

I've been in on SKLZ for a looong time. These last several months have been bad though. I'm still not losing hope though. It's a long play, they will prevail, as it's a good company and worth the pennies.

Easily down over 50% on my position.

Oof!!!

Only if you're an institutional investor or potentially if you work for the company. Not if you're retail trading over Schwab or Robinhood.
I see ARK got a lot of Coin today....
512k for arkk
147k for arkw
89k for arkf

Do they get it at the $250 price?

Bot more nvta. 3.4% position now. This can become the Amazon of genomics. They’re getting a ton of financial support to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom