OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I feel like itll pump again, so I'm watching and ready to add shares today. NBA still coming back, MLS having a lot of success. MLB will get it together, I hope. Lots of positives even with more shutdowns looming. If theres sports while people are locked down again, it'll drive a lot more of them to gambling and DKNG will benefit bigly.

I agree, but still hesistant to throw more money into DKNG until basketball starts again at least since the MLB season is now in jeopardy:

Unbelievable.

Hilarious. Absolutely makes sense that a league full of MAGA defenders would think they dont need to quarantine players and postpone games when they have multiple positives.

In the long run i feel all will be good buys the DKNG, GAN, MGM with more states being on board with legal gambling. i feel right now its just a matter of what your cost basis will be or at how low can you catch em.
the nba bubble is reporting 0 cases but then what happens with all these suspended mlb games with new cases n all the spikes in MLS as well

shibadekobe shibadekobe I think I'm gonna do a mid term play again on NVAX. Looks like it's bouncing off it's ascending support channel nicely.

EDIT: Never mind. The IV for the options are hella expensive. I'll just buy some TSLA Calls if I am gonna splurge lol.

$$$ on NVAX because their Vaccine results have yet to be released...guess the St. feels good about pending results.

My BAR (low fee gold etf) bet from two weeks ago is already delivering. Up 8% in two weeks. With the Fed pumping as much money into the market as they are, gold just feels like the no-brainer play.

I was looking into gold companies but they all up right now, a lot close to they 52 week high, generally try to avoid jumping in things at those prices. Rather miss compared to losing money If it dips again. Imma keep watching it tho to see how they move

GOLD ON FIRE. CRYPTOS FOLLOWING GOLDS LEAD. things gonna get extra spicy now. my 2k target for gold is gonna be touched soon so il up it to 2200-2500 for this year. my thinking is after 2nd round of stimulus there will be a crash then 3rd round of stimulus.

also i keep asking people if yall ever heard of a virus with both characteristics of deadly and contagious cause from my understanding of viruses is that its one or the other. never both. but w.e this years an election year so fear may swing the elections. i dunno.

Just now getting into stock, don’t know if this a help thread but I put $20 into tesla lol, I know it ain’t **** but is it worth having fractional stocks? Maybe I should sell and research some low tier company’s

Isn’t that how people catch a flip? Asking as someone who don’t know stock so don’t kill me if that’s wrong to think.
You don’t want to own low tier companies, you want to own strong companies with a consistent pattern of revenue growth and eventually earnings growth. When I hear low tier, I’m thinking of a turd like AAL or M that is cheap and a value trap. Those stocks have no growth on their horizon and too many liabilities. You want stocks that will continue growing with as little debt as possible. $100 stock might seem expensive, but if that stock has 85% revenue growth and blows out the next quarter and ramps to 200+ was it actually expensive? Your small investment in TSLA will never make you rich, but if you DCA and TSLA continues innovating and growing, you’ll have made infinitely more than you would have in a low tier stock. Now that doesn’t mean you can’t flip a turd for a quick gain based on technicals or news, but those are the stocks you trade, whereas the high growth ones are the ones you invest in.

added back a lil lvgo at 107.50 and more now at 112.23. Stock just looks ready to go to 120+

Back
Top Bottom