OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What do you like about them, other than seeing an increase in outdoor sports activities? I have one just a mile or so away from my house but it was always a pretty basic type of outdoors store. Lot of brands you haven't ever heard of etc.

Exactly, an anti-lockdown/outdoors play...poor man's D ick's Sporting Goods/Cabelas...consistently beat ER's.
It was sub $1.00 now $4.00...I may take a little off but hold until Labor Day.
*ER is 7/28

What are y'alls stock movement predictions for MSFT and TSLA in regards to earnings?

I have not a gaddem clue.

What's the play on SE limited?

I'm long on these guys but haven't opened a position yet. Felt like entry point has not been very attractive for me.

Also, this week I have 4 options opened. First time ever dabbling in these.

Learning, so positions are small to minimize risk.

Then I can start saying things like: diamond hands, full autist and most importantly TENDIES!!!

Also, wallstreetbets is really just so entertaining right now. And it's just gonna be really entertaining regardless of what earnings are

Microsoft dropped a few percent after earnings...and the earnings weren't bad...

They didn't drop like Netflix but still interesting...

I bought a Tesla call just because. Nothing I'll make crazy money on, but profit is profit.

But missed Whirlpool. They had a great earnings call. When you have to stay at home you need appliances. Sales were crazy for May and June. Should have known. Call prices weren't bad on Monday when I looked.

Microsoft dropped a few percent after earnings...and the earnings weren't bad...

They didn't drop like Netflix but still interesting...

Somewhat surprised by this, there wasn't really anything from earnings that would lead to a drop as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom