OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I feel like now is when the market is going to start going down. It doesn't make sense, which is why I expect it to happen.

Zero chance we fall before 6/19 OPEX. This week will be a pump fest just like last one, esp since Fed will be pumping live this week. ATH isn't off the table. SPY calls are easy prints.

I just feel at this point things will continue to go up and when the economy reaches some kind of normal is when we will see a pullback . Expecting a big crash just doesn’t seem like it’ll happen at this point. I can only see a crash happening is if the virus comes back strong in the fall or winter

Futures don't matter til the morning but opening green is a new one. Usually get a little red then overnight pump to green. 3400 EOW.

3400 this week, thats a bold prediction. We'll see what happens.

But thats exactly why I said I think we will see the market drop, everybody is saying the market is going up and it is easy money.

With news being released that the unemployment numbers released on Friday are actually much higher than what was shown, I can expect to see some red tomorrow

So I've been using Fidelity but I'm not liking their mobile app as far as it's lack of auto feed by only updating after each manual refresh.

Love fidelity on the desktop but I don't have access to my computer doing trading hours and need something on the go while at work.

What mobile app do you guys recommend? Been catching myself using Webull just for the auto feed and the iPhone stock app, but my brokerage account is with Fidelity. Schwab has caught my eye due to fractional share options just like Fidelity.

TD, M1, ETrade, Schwab, etc?

I use Schwab for everything. Their app is fairly easy to use too.

Dont think anything is better than the Apple stocks app though.

I just feel at this point things will continue to go up and when the economy reaches some kind of normal is when we will see a pullback . Expecting a big crash just doesn’t seem like it’ll happen at this point. I can only see a crash happening is if the virus comes back strong in the fall or winter

Just to be devils advocate, IF the virus comes back strong soon enough that Disney has to close again and we do not get NBA back how bad do you think the market does?

There must be some exceptional investment opportunities during these times. I’ve never had a dollar in the Market, thinking now is my chance.

There must be some exceptional investment opportunities during these times. I’ve never had a dollar in the Market, thinking now is my chance.

Real estate -in the process of closing on two properties now. Just finalized at 9!

Edit: I keep saying but if you can, please look into the real estate market. GREAT deals to be had

Last edited:
I put in a lil positions in spxs, due from the bullish sentiment I got on Friday. I think stocks head lower for a couple days. Then head up to fill the gap at 3260ish.
Metals took a hit last week. Expect continued consolidation. I keep reading and hearing silver gonna go parabolic. I just hope not yet Im still buying. Maybe by September or November it finally heads north of $20 an oz.

Just to be devils advocate, IF the virus comes back strong soon enough that Disney has to close again and we do not get NBA back how bad do you think the market does?
Would probably reach lows similar to what we saw in March. Or worse. At least that’s what would be expected. Who knows what would happen in this crazy market though.

Kicking myself for buying TWLO instead of BA two weeks ago. Dumb dumb dumb
Both are great long term ideas, I personally prefer TWLO over the headaches that could come from BA and that sector. TWLO is consolidating right now. Boring action, but this is exactly what it needs before that next push to 250+

NKLA is up big. I know nothing. Take a small target, raise stops. Who the **** knows anymore.

Seeing a lot of new people in here, a lot of new people talking about stocks in general. That's wonderful, but understand what's going on, this is a stage of euphoria that could either continue building for a longer time, or ending very badly. If you have no clue what you're doing and you're making easy gains bro, just realize you're lucky. Stay humble, stay within your bounds and don't think you're good at this yet. You know nothing, you're just lucky. Take a step back and learn as much as possible and don't get greedy and foolish. Stay humble before the market humbles you.

Glad I added more ROKU Friday, could be seeing a change in trend now. 107.50 area needs to become a new bottom.

Little breakout in DDOG finally. Love it.

SE is a monster congrats to anyone in there. I botched that trade.

Keep an eye on AYX. Think this one breaks out of the range and becomes a runner for 150+ soon. Use 134.51 as a place to buy dips against and your set risk.

Back
Top Bottom