OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Minimized position in SAVE and added profits to SE. Lotta people selling the NKLA/VTIQ news but patience pays off

Jesus these zoom earnings were insane. Makes me almost question the legitimacy of their reporting.

really messed up not owning crwd anymore. Gonna have to just set orders and hope for a shakeout to buy into. Great report.

ROCK has been crushing for me since getting back in at $37.

DKNG too but I’m considering selling.

ADP NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT REPORT SHOWS U.S. PRIVATE-SECTOR JOBS IN MAY -2,760,000 (CONSENSUS -9,000,000)
ADP REPORT: JOB LOSSES LIKELY PEAKED IN APRIL

DKNG still looking like a buy? (I know I'm waayyy late lol)
I figure if NBA votes to return, it should be a go?

PINS pump of the day from me :lol:

Is DKNG a buy? It's extended, I'd evaluate how 38 acts as a level of support if that's violated, your downside targets are 35 and 32. I'd feel better at 32, but if you consolidation at 38, starting in small could be feasible.

If you're trading GNUS understand what you own and make sure you lock in profits along the way, don't think this is a home run that won't come back to Earth. Take targets, leave runners, raise stops.

Last edited:
Bought DKNG late, but hoping that the NBA board of governors vote on Thursday brings the stock back up a bit.

PINS pump of the day from me :lol:

Is DKNG a buy? It's extended, I'd evaluate how 38 acts as a level of support if that's violated, your downside targets are 35 and 32. I'd feel better at 32, but if you consolidation at 38, starting in small could be feasible.

If you're trading GNUS understand what you own and make sure you lock in profits along the way, don't think this is a home run that won't come back to Earth. Take targets, leave runners, raise stops.

That dude’s post on GNUS to a learning lurker like myself is like reading another language :smh:

Just closed my weekly SPY calls here, 78.6% fib retracement coming up I think resistance here will be tough as nails to break but PPT might be able to get us through it overnight. Intraday volume has been pathetic, don't see it being enough. Cash gang til I see a direction.

That dude’s post on GNUS to a learning lurker like myself is like reading another language :smh:
That's ok, he's warning you on the short side but explaining at the same time why it's going up on the long side. This isn't a genuine move where you can sit back, let it ride and not worry like you would on a good investment. This is a liquidity trap that is having the float churned and going higher because of a buyer and shorts getting in their own way. Once the buyer steps away, it'll avalanche down. My advice is lock in gains along the way, leave a runner, and raise stops. Don't be a bag holder and think this is the next FSLY or TWLO and it's gonna keep running.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom