OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

[h1]REMINDER[/h1][h1]NT STOCK GAME VOL 2 STARTS IN 5 DAYS (JUNE 26, 2017)[/h1][h1]PLEASE SIGN UP IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY[/h1]

Finally sold my damn $JD calls after holding them for 2 weeks, since that day tech crashed :lol: :smh:

Calls went from $2+ to like $0.50 and I thought I was going to lose thousands, everyday they were more and more red. Today JD somehow went up 6% and I immediately got out of it haha.

Now in $KR calls :nerd:. Wanted to get into one of the companies effected by the amzn/whole foods merge. This play would've been really good on Friday, but I'm still in.

Last edited:
[h1]REMINDER[/h1][h1]NT STOCK GAME VOL 2 STARTS tomorrow (JUNE 26, 2017)[/h1][h1]PLEASE SIGN UP IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY[/h1]

Reactions: jjs
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

New to the game... opened a Robinhood acct and threw in some money.

Any thoughts? I'd like to piggyback some pros for a while until I get my feet wet [emoji]128514[/emoji] So please don't let this thread die

Last edited:
^ Join the NT stock trading game. It'll be a good way to learn how to pick companies to invest in. Also, dont blindly invest your money into anything. It's hard to say "do this" or this or this, without knowing how much experience you have or what your comfort level is for risk.

Now, if you have no experience and just want to risk your money, throw it into a S&P 500 indexed ETF (VOO, for example).

^ Join the NT stock trading game. It'll be a good way to learn how to pick companies to invest in. Also, dont blindly invest your money into anything. It's hard to say "do this" or this or this, without knowing how much experience you have or what your comfort level is for risk.

Now, if you have no experience and just want to risk your money, throw it into a S&P 500 indexed ETF (VOO, for example).

Yeah I have 0 experience :lol:

If y'all could post some low-cost stocks (less than $100 a share) to watch and target that would be awesome.

I'm playing the long game so not really interested in going crazy and making a mil over night.... steady grown for my son is what I'm trying to do.

Just put it in VOO or any other index ETF.

You in it for the long run, riding the waves for steady growth for your son and know nothing. That sounds like index investing to me.

Yeah I've got my Roth invested in VTI (total stock market). Long game gonna flourish over the next 40 or so years... wonder if we'll still be on NT come retirement time. Hopefully we all well off and done well for ourselves by then 8)

What do you guys know about trading/investing in currencies? (non bit coin etc) - actual country currency 

It's doable but risky.

I've hear of people doing leverage forex and living off that.

You can make bank fast but you can lose everythinng even faster.

Back
Top Bottom