OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

You're probably better off trading crypto than forex. Cryptos act just like most penny stocks and are easier to trade pattern wise than forex.

Finally made some buys in the game and already occupying first place :pimp:

Playing around with penny stocks and I made a whopping .30 cents today. :lol:

Bought shares into ROX, HOV, SQNS, and CCCR. 2 winners on the day 2 losers on the day.

What the normal play after a day? I feel like I need like a blackjack guide card for this

Anyone got insight on that Chicago Bridge and Iron stock?
My dad works for CBI haha as you probably saw they won a huge lawsuit they had looming over them for awhile. Part of it was also analysts hampering down on the stock because of this. They also won a decent size contract from DuPont the other day I believe. To be honest nothing crazy happened except that the problems lingering over them kind of faded. No new improved growth prospects or things along that line that I know of that would indicate outsized future returns.

Playing around with penny stocks and I made a whopping .30 cents today.
laugh.gif

Bought shares into ROX, HOV, SQNS, and CCCR. 2 winners on the day 2 losers on the day.

What the normal play after a day? I feel like I need like a blackjack guide card for this
Spend it All aint like u can take it with u

Are you guys comfortable investing new money right now? If so, where are you putting it?

At this point I'm really only looking to add to my recent GOOGL position and trying to keep at least 15% in cash reserves. 

Goldman always hating on TSLA >:

Are you guys comfortable investing new money right now? If so, where are you putting it?

At this point I'm really only looking to add to my recent GOOGL position and trying to keep at least 15% in cash reserves. 

Currently sitting back at the moment.

Goldman always hating on TSLA >:
Currently sitting back at the moment.

I'm getting murdered by Tesla. Still up but man this week been rough.

Keep having to remind myself that this is a long play.

I really think that this positive streak the market has been on is nearing decline days tho smh. Ive really had to learn not to panic these last few years.

Use this as a potential buying opportunity. If there's another drop like today I'm really going to think about adding to my position.

Use this as a potential buying opportunity. If there's another drop like today I'm really going to think about adding to my position.

Agree entirely. Don't care what anyone says minus the books and work being done in house being fabricated. Tesla is gonna change the auto game. Already said once I get a home with a garage my next purchase will be a 3 or an S

Makes literally no sense to drive a gas car as a daily driver.

This is all entirely speculation tho

Opinion on Zion Oil & Gas stock? Under 5 dollars now but been reading by winter time could hit $8.00

Anybody looking into Rite Aid? How can the drugstore that makes Thrifty ice cream be falling to these levels?

Capture-70-781499884023.png

Feel like I need to pull up on Rite Aid

:rofl:

I can't believe so many people went IN on rad like that prior to the merger results. On Reddit I think everyone in the sub was in it haha. I bought 2 puts just cause I didn't see wallstreet giving every free money like that, and made 100% on them :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom