CURI
PENN
DKNG
ROCK
HNST
GAN
SQ
PINS

This is my entire portfolio right now. All I’ve been buying this month. In order by size too. Got $77k CURI at the top, $3k SQ at the bottom.

I’d avoid GAN since it has earnings soon. Gonna sell it before earnings for sure hopefully it goes up a little before then.

Might wanna avoid HNST too. I actually threw like $15k at HNST because an NTer mentioned it a few days ago. Didn’t do any DD. Then told my girl I bought it and she said it probably wasn’t a good idea since their products end up at Marshall’s on discount, which isn’t usually a good sign. But I dunno. It’s new and has dipped a lot since IPO. I’m down quite a bit on it lol.

I bought more CURI and SQ today. SQ under $200 is money. I didn’t listen to my own advice but I told myself a few weeks ago when I was 90% cash I wouldn’t buy any stocks until SQ got to under $200 again. That’s the buy the dip sign for me. But yeah I blew all my dip money before that point on stocks other than SQ. So bought some on margin today and depositing funds to get out of margin ASAP.

Last edited:
Whats your exit strategy and/or target price?

I don’t really know. Maybe $15. I have 7000 shares @ $11.06.

My biggest mistake was holding into earnings. That’s why I’m selling GAN before earnings even if I’m at a loss. Every stock I watch getting destroyed on earnings lately. Made sure every stock I’ve bought in past couple weeks was already destroyed by (good) earnings before I bought (PENN, PINS, DKNG, SQ).

Best move I made was selling 700 shares of ROCK before earnings for $96.21 realizing a solid profit and I bought back in at $80. Another stock that tanked on earnings.

Just pisses me off because I wasn’t aware of CURI earnings til it was too late lol. Whatever. Still would’ve loaded up down here its at all time low basically.

Only down $3k today, not bad. Down $25k in the past two weeks lol. I just cut myself a bonus check for $30k and threw it into the brokerage. Keep dipping, I’ll keep buying!

just transferred some money into my td acct
this dip is a buying opportunity

Guys, there’s a difference between buying a dip in great companies trading at ridiculously attractive valuations and averaging down in losing positions to try and buy yourself out of them. There’s a reason I concentrated my book down to what I felt was my ten best stocks to own for the decade. Don’t get foolish and try to buy yourself out of a hole.

Guys, there’s a difference between buying a dip in great companies trading at ridiculously attractive valuations and averaging down in losing positions to try and buy yourself out of them. There’s a reason I concentrated my book down to what I felt was my ten best stocks to own for the decade. Don’t get foolish and try to buy yourself out of a hole.
What you holding pleighboi 👀

Getting smoked right now but this is where I want my money to be for the next 5 years and to be as worry free as possible. Very long the following themes: Digital Advertising and CTV, AR/VR, Deep Learning/AI/Semis, Data, Edge Computing, E-commerce/Social Commerce. You can't tell me the next 5-10 years won't have these themes as the focal point of our lives and to me, these are the leaders in those areas.FSLY is the only one that can be construed as averaging down, but to me, I was always owning that for the impact edge would have in 2022 and 2023 for them so I viewed it as taking advantage of the alpha that position represents, rather than bag holding.

I liquidated about 10k from this account and moved that money into crypto to better balance my exposure there which is focused on BTC, ETH, AMP, SUSHI,, SI (Siren, not Silvergate Capital), DOGE. Liked MATIC a lot, but ****** around too much with it.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 9.48.07 AM.png

Stocks I like but didn't make the cut: SE, SQ, TWLO, TDOC at these levels, PD, BIGC (risky idea), JMIA (own a call spread currently), ABNB, ONDS (moonshot idea), RBLX (meta verse may push this into my account some day).

Last edited:
Cause they have a history of consistently beating the market. I’ll revisit the recs I added in a few years and see how it went. FVRR, LMND, ZS, JD, APPN.
Fair. I never followed them and have assumed they're generally snake oil salesmen like all the other subscription services that pump and dump stocks.

as someone new to stocks. really needed to hear this :lol:

Getting smoked right now but this is where I want my money to be for the next 5 years and to be as worry free as possible. Very long the following themes: Digital Advertising and CTV, AR/VR, Deep Learning/AI/Semis, Data, Edge Computing, E-commerce/Social Commerce. You can't tell me the next 5-10 years won't have these themes as the focal point of our lives and to me, these are the leaders in those areas.FSLY is the only one that can be construed as averaging down, but to me, I was always owning that for the impact edge would have in 2022 and 2023 for them so I viewed it as taking advantage of the alpha that position represents, rather than bag holding.

I liquidated about 10k from this account and moved that money into crypto to better balance my exposure there which is focused on BTC, ETH, AMP, SUSHI,, SI (Siren, not Silvergate Capital), DOGE. Liked MATIC a lot, but ****ed around too much with it.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 9.48.07 AM.png

Stocks I like but didn't make the cut: SE, SQ, TWLO, TDOC at these levels, PD, BIGC (risky idea), JMIA (own a call spread currently), ABNB, ONDS (moonshot idea), RBLX (meta verse may push this into my account some day).

Are the crypto holdings you listed also in that order size-wise?

i.e. BTC largest and DOGE smallest?

Back
Top Bottom