OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Newbie question, do you sell some now?? hahah or buy in this type of ish
Reality is you should've been trimming if you were going to trim yesterday and if you have stocks with weak technicals you're worried about, you should be managing risk today in case. But this is a bull market on steroids. So just keep perspective and know your plan long term. I only took off U because the chart is technically broken and has room lower if the index is going lower. I'm not touching any other longs. And if there's a stock you want to buy and you see a price you like, you can considering adding in a little. But leave room in case we go lower. You always want to feel like you should've bought more of a stock, not wish you owned less.

Bought puts for $396 for $10 each sold them for $34 :pimp: :pimp:
That’s how vicious that drop was

but took a L on MU calls from yesterday damn near broke even today but couldn’t hold a uptrend for ****
So I just cut my losses when it went into the red which was good because **** got worse after the fact

oh and I can’t forget $392 calls on Spy that I held overnight and sold immediately at market open

Market is so bizarre.

Sell-off triggered for unknown reason. Did someone accidentally press a button?

I did open some call options yesterday that are bleeding. But pullback is beyond needed.

With this market, we'll see how long this pullback lasts. Shxt might still end up green...smh
everybody sold everything to buy TRCH

wow..i totally forgot i had a buy order set for TDOC at $280 GTC and that **** triggered

**** honestly caught me by surprise. didn't want to buy anything even at these levels..

Last edited:
S southernhospita Whats your strategy for using puts? More Technical reasons?

I use charts for every thing
2933E1E4-2689-4F61-8C18-5263F234DFEA.jpeg

Around the area where I circled is where it was consolidating and it can go either way a little further
Where it starts heading lower under my indicators is where I made my move it happened pretty fast
And I made sure I didn’t get to excited and jump in to early a candle could be deep red and still end up green in one minute

LOL i had torch at like 50 cents too

thats two stocks that have had like 500% gains that i muffed in the last 2 months. I dont really let it bother me, just funny sometimes how it works

Can anyone tell me what happened to TSLA? Personally, I think it is an overvalued POS stock but I am not hating on anyone who has made bags. But my buddy lost a good chunk of money this morning and he has been in the group chat on a rampage for the past 45 minutes. He claims market manipulation is the only explanation.

Can anyone tell me what happened to TSLA? Personally, I think it is an overvalued POS stock but I am not hating on anyone who has made bags. But my buddy lost a good chunk of money this morning and he has been in the group chat on a rampage for the past 45 minutes. He claims market manipulation is the only explanation.
Long as it holds 807, it's a buy on this weakness. Under there though and it could get ugly. 735, 665, 635 are my downside targets. Would get long down there.

Could it be the China news finally taking hold after the huge Bitcoin investment news?

How is TSLA a POS stock? :lol:

I read that China gave them car of the year as well lol. This is just an insane time to be alive and well in this market.

World is stupid and 2021 is 2020 lite so far. I didn’t ask for any of this.

Damnit I was preparing a buy order for ROCK earlier. Paused to check some HVAC issues in the house and it went 4% :lol::smh:

I'm confused.

Up over 90% in the last 3 months

Down less than 5% the last month

Down just over 5% the last week

What's wrong exactly?

I know I’m gonna regret this but I’m holding briefly on SNDL. I’m pretty insulated right now from profit to break even. Really want to see the next couple days play out.

Back
Top Bottom