OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

TMZ post a video asking Elon Musk about Ddogecoin, says it could be the future and shoots up 20% today :rofl:

Yoooo! I've been subsciber to dude for years. Videos are hilarious, especially the racist cop skits

I hope the coin goes up to $20
I swear as soon as it break $1 from where it at it’s on

I was gonna buy a good amount of BIT at $36k, balked, it went up to $40k. Said nah I can’t do it there, want a bit more value for what I was buying. Hoping a dip back down to $33-34k.

Had a similar trend almost exactly last month. Went from $34k to $40k then back to $34k from one Tuesday to the next. Hoping for that same trend.

Last edited:
Anyone use M1?

Also, anyone controlling their own IRA’s? Personally don’t have any type of 401 (self employed) and did it myself for a bit. Went with a FA who just controls the retirement side I never look at but man, these ERs are nuts, much much higher then the ones I used previously.

Anyone use M1?

Also, anyone controlling their own IRA’s? Personally don’t have any type of 401 (self employed) and did it myself for a bit. Went with a FA who just controls the retirement side I never look at but man, these ERs are nuts, much much higher then the ones I used previously.
You can still have a 401k being self employed

I was gonna buy a good amount of BIT at $36k, balked, it went up to $40k. Said nah I can’t do it there, want a bit more value for what I was buying. Hoping a dip back down to $33-34k.

Had a similar trend almost exactly last month. Went from $34k to $40k then back to $34k from one Tuesday to the next. Hoping for that same trend.
What’s your plan when it goes to 45-50k before you need 34k? Unless you’re buying a whole bitcoin, price doesn’t matter. Just dca regardless.

wya when that it hit 28.4k a couple weeks ago? also, it hit 30.5k multiple times last month.

The U numbers were lackluster on paper, guiding for ~ 25% growth for the year at this valuation is expensive, but that FCF growth y/y is excellent from (9700) (mm) roughly to 3,500 this quarter and I think if this can come in a little more with the lockup expiry, it could be very attractive long term. Bidding 112.50 for a starter.

Do yourself a favor and check out the pounding the table podcast. This week’s episode talks about TWST and just wow
I’ve been listening since you posted their Pounders Bible a couple weeks ago... Dude is pretty brilliant :pimp: I definitely have noticed you and him share similar thought processes on some things lol. He’ll preach something and I’ll be like “I read that from JRS before”

On today’s pod he did say he’s not really into NT’s fav $Pins just because it’s already seen it’s major growth. It seems like he is more so thinking about getting ahead of the curve on a 5+ years timeline. Hence why he’s so excited about space and genomics

I’ve been listening since you posted their Pounders Bible a couple weeks ago... Dude is pretty brilliant :pimp: I definitely have noticed you and him share similar thought processes on some things lol. He’ll preach something and I’ll be like “I read that from JRS before”

On today’s pod he did say he’s not really into NT’s fav $Pins just because it’s already seen it’s major growth. It seems like he is more so thinking about getting ahead of the curve on a 5+ years timeline. Hence why he’s so excited about space and genomics
Dude is far better at this by me but I’ve been told I’ll discover a stock a month or two after Tony discusses it :lol: so I started listening because of that.

he’s a hyper growth investor/trader so I get his PINS argument. You’re looking at a 2x from here when you can get a 5 or 10x somewhere else. I get and respect that. Different levels of risk tolerance. I run a growth account with some hyper opportunities but mostly I’m looking for using size with stocks that are on the “safer” side with long runways of growth. If I was his age, I’d be super hyper growth.

I’m thinking of going long TWST this week
The data storage in synthetic DNA could be a major game changer for an industry that will only continue to grow

Dude is far better at this by me but I’ve been told I’ll discover a stock a month or two after Tony discusses it :lol: so I started listening because of that.

he’s a hyper growth investor/trader so I get his PINS argument. You’re looking at a 2x from here when you can get a 5 or 10x somewhere else. I get and respect that. Different levels of risk tolerance. I run a growth account with some hyper opportunities but mostly I’m looking for using size with stocks that are on the “safer” side with long runways of growth. If I was his age, I’d be super hyper growth.

I’m thinking of going long TWST this week
The data storage in synthetic DNA could be a major game changer for an industry that will only continue to grow

Whats your entry price for TWST? I was watching it on Friday drop 20% but didn't get in

Back
Top Bottom