OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I wrote a thread on SNAP being attractive and a gift this morning based on AR ads and Snap Map potentially turning it into a super app. no position, but I had an interesting thought that I wanted to share

Its been once of my strongest performers ITD. I never added cause all the research I have read over the years kept telling me this is the peak and I just chose to add to other names. All numbers aside.. Go talk to a teenager. My younger brother uses snapchat to actually TEXT people. The whole lack of screenshots/exposure/evidence thing really resonates with teenagers.

Its been once of my strongest performers ITD. I never added cause all the research I have read over the years kept telling me this is the peak and I just chose to add to other names. All numbers aside.. Go talk to a teenager. My younger brother uses snapchat to actually TEXT people. The whole lack of screenshots/exposure/evidence thing really resonates with teenagers.
The valuation isn't sexy and honestly, its very expensive in comparison to PINS, but that millennial/gen-z factor and what they could do to grow it is enormous. if they can become a super app, it's a bargain down here.

The valuation isn't sexy and honestly, its very expensive in comparison to PINS, but that millennial/gen-z factor and what they could do to grow it is enormous. if they can become a super app, it's a bargain down here.
That was always my argument. The potential is there, they will find a way to properly monetize it eventually. You can't argue with the user growth numbers, it consistently comes it at crazy percentages.

Jumped on peloton at the dip earlier today and it has begun to recover nicely. Also grabbed 25 shares of pins. I wish the rest of my money would settle so I could grab some more of pins while it's on a discount, but it seems to be going back up.

MAN IM TRYNA GET A POSITION IN SE THAT **** KEEP MOVIN
One thing I have been willing to adopt that I hadn't considered at all before listening to my dude JRS was not to price anchor. I believe nearly all leading equities are overvalued right now. In the past, I would not have bought positions in TDOC and PINS where I did because they are high relative to their highs. Both PINS and TDOC are carrying my portfolio green today.

Lifes a gamble.

I need to save any $snap bears their money. I am 19 y/o, and snap user for 7+ years. I know their use case well.
A few reasons to long hold:
Private stories - Snap's new(ish) feature is good for any college student partying on weekends that doesn't want their uncle or mom to see
SnapMap is social media's only live map. Even though many kids don't want to admit it, they check snap to see what's going on with friends, or at bars
Disappearing messages - every dd uses snap

Not sure if any of you are into OTC’s but got in TSNP around .30 and that seems to be a game changer.

anyone else holding TSNP?
Thats why i posted Kendrick-Humble.

Was in at .17. Joint shot through $1.25 like it was nothing. Goal is to have at least 10k shares before it gets really real.

Going real long on this company. International payments, blockchains. Incredible moat and solid ceo and leadership.

Ticker symbol change ... Then Nasdaq listing. This thing got ROOM to run.

Last edited:
Thats why i posted Kendrick-Humble.

Was in at .17. Joint shot through $1.25 like it was nothing. Goal is to have at least 10k shares before it gets really real.

Going real long on this company. International payments, blockchains. Incredible moat and solid ceo and leadership.

Ticker symbol change ... Then Nasdaq listing. This thing got ROOM to run.

Haha, I get it now. I thought you were posting that to humble spidermachine916 spidermachine916 after he came spewing his nonsense earlier this week :lol:

TSNP def a life changer, lets get it :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom