OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I never bought APPS because I struggled with understanding what they do. Oh wells.

HOL has been a literal rocket ship. So funny.
GOGO looks strong
SE looks decent against 236.85 if it can hold

23andMe Investors Presentation VGAC

Long NVDA

I never bought APPS because I struggled with understanding what they do. Oh wells.

HOL has been a literal rocket ship. So funny.
GOGO looks strong
SE looks decent against 236.85 if it can hold

23andMe Investors Presentation VGAC

Long NVDA

Same for me with APPS. I only semi understand what they do but played as a lotto.

That's why I never continued to build my position there

For me it just became too hard to buy sneakers I wanted and they started getting expensive. So now I basically wear what I already own until the soles fall off (which happens all the time since my kicks are from 2011 and earlier).

GME under 70. I'm gonna be sick if this goes to like $5 by March and I didn't buy bankruptcy puts as a lotto lol

For me it just became too hard to buy sneakers I wanted and they started getting expensive. So now I basically wear what I already own until the soles fall off (which happens all the time since my kicks are from 2011 and earlier).

GME under 70. I'm gonna be sick if this goes to like $5 by March and I didn't buy bankruptcy puts as a lotto lol

I need $5 by the 26th :lol: :nerd:.

Got in at 90
Blinked, 140
Blinked again, 90

That was my first 15 minutes of trading.

I meant to sell at 140, but I was busy going guys guys guys let me just think, time out! Time out!

If GME turns into the next Coca-Cola Company in forty years, my eight stocks will be enough for a down payment on an e-bike. 💎🙌

Diamond hands is just a fancy way of saying I don't know what I'm doing and I'm in over my head. I hate to say it, but it's true. Go diamond hand a company like SHOP on a big drawdown, not a dinosaur that will probably die.

Day trading sucks for a reason, all of those ideas didn't work yesterday, but did today. Bleh.

Gonna just focus on swing trading with 1% of my cash and trying to compound. If I did that, ETSY would be a nice winner.

I smh every time SHOP is mentioned. I was eying it before covid and was “waiting for a better price”... lesson learned.

Put yourself in their shoes - this can be a case study:

Nestle - worlds largest food and beverage company with a MC of 325B - who needs new innovation pipelines why would they buy 23 and Me?

My best guess: Precision beauty and precision nutrition: tailoring products for those w/ preexisting conditions

Back
Top Bottom