OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Positions I have been building recently, all based on MotleyFool recommendations. ZS, JD, FVRR, LMND. Other than my main investments like AAPL, GOOGL, AMZN, I'm going to follow advice from MotleyFool this year and see how it goes.

They got the party started and are doing creative things like telling their broker to not let people borrow their shares, but overall, this is hedge funds ****ing with each other and someone is trying to drive up the price for that epic short from $1,000 to $5 which will happen. Nothing was solved by GME. They need to do an offering ASAP pay off all debt, close stores, restructure and then be at best a 25-30 stock in a couple of years.

like I think people are just entertaining the idea of teaching the hedge funds a lesson about over shorting a stock but in reality they just have them a higher price point to do it all over again
I’m more fascinated about the situation as it plays out

Oh also I think RH has taken GME of its platform all together

You mentioned TDOC at under $265. Any other gems?
SQ around 200 if it holds, if not between 185-194 decent areas to start in but leave room to build a position in case earnings get sold off
Roku 330 is a gift but don’t count on it
Pins 60-64 is a gift if the market doesn’t **** the bed
FTCH 45-50 Same as above
TWLO 325-335, 295
NVTA under 47 is deal, ideal lspd zone if it happens 40-45, in sized in at this point tho
NVDA at any price is a great long term hold
FSLY on any major weakness, I’m talking 85 or less
JMIA at 35 or less
SOFI/IPOE under 18.50 is cheap
CURI in the 16s is cheap
ONDS high risk/high reward 0 or 100 legitimately under 12.50 is cheap just very risk so be smart
HAACU under 12.50
DIS 162 or less
AAPL if 136 holds

that’s basically my shopping list and where I’ve added or would add

Through the first 10 big ideas for 2021 by Ark NVDA is directly or indirectly involved in 7 or 8 of them. Im increasing my position today because I believe this is a trillion dollar company at the forefront of their sector and the pick and shovels for a lot of these thematics. You can’t have deep learning, bitcoin mining, gaming, autonomous labor, full self driving, ARM processors without NVDA’s involvement.
they did just buy some yday too

like I think people are just entertaining the idea of teaching the hedge funds a lesson about over shorting a stock but in reality they just have them a higher price point to do it all over again
I’m more fascinated about the situation as it plays out

Oh also I think RH has taken GME of its platform all together

No it hasn't.

You can't just take off GME

SQ around 200 if it holds, if not between 185-194 decent areas to start in but leave room to build a position in case earnings get sold off
FTCH 45-50 Same as above
TWLO 325-335, 295
NVTA under 47 is deal, ideal lspd zone if it happens 40-45, in sized in at this point tho
JMIA at 35 or less
CURI in the 16s is cheap
ONDS high risk/high reward 0 or 100 legitimately under 12.50 is cheap just very risk so be smart
HAACU under 12.50
DIS 162 or less
AAPL if 136 holds

My man, let’s cook

No it hasn't.

You can't just take off GME

BB6A30B4-7A11-4C66-BB7A-2B78BA7549BD.png

TUH
Shiiiiiiitttttt

FTCH 45-50 Same as above
TWLO 325-335, 295
JMIA at 35 or less
CURI in the 16s is cheap
HAACU under 12.50
DIS 162 or less
AAPL if 136 holds

I'm about to sell my Alaska Air to create some dry powder. I am team never sell but I really ONLY bought that to play on the pandemic that is not a fundamental long term hold for me.

My man, let’s cook
5 year timeline for me so be aware, but if you're looking for a trade, that's a great group of stocks to focus on regardless.

starting into SQ, leaving room to 185. Ark talks about digital wallets in the big idea, going to be a huge opportunity and CashApp although not as popular as Venmo has more innovation and intricacies involved.

I'm about to sell my Alaska Air to create some dry powder. I am team never sell but I really ONLY bought that to play on the pandemic that is not a fundamental long term hold for me.
Idk why but I love ALK and HA for some reason. Would never own them but I think they're awesome :lol:

step 1 of averaging down in a torrential loser with no narrative or fundamentals
y’all are too predictable
10 baggers in 10 years :pimp:
yeah what can go wrong
100 thou or you ain’t got **** on the line

I see a bunch of people who will be blowing up their accounts in the coming weeks

buying as much TDOC under 265 as I can. While y’all buy garbage that’ll be bankrupt in a decade I’m buy the next trillion dollar company.

Finally gonna start a position in TDOC. Staying long on this. The actual service is so quick and easy to use.

I don't have a huge account on RH. But the access for retail investors is what helps the big accounts on other platforms. Now we are at the mercy of the big guys again.

Robinhood will never see a dime from me ever again.

So before those stocks got unsupported, I saw that they had taken off 1/29 options for GME a day early. Since when is that normal?

Rh is funded by citadel, who helped out Melvin, who lost big because of Redditors.

Back
Top Bottom