OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Starter in trit, 15 shares at 14, feeler in xl, 5 shares at 31.50. Just want exposure here in case they continue to see huge momentum but don’t have any real conviction.

need a pullback in u. CAGR for ar/vr is 63-100% depending where you look for the next 5 years.

Edit: stopped in xl just because this is in knife mode. Gonna let it come in and establish a trend.

glad I warned Yall on FUBO. Hope y’all trimmed and trailed. Eying a reentry.
you are the man that day u warned us about FUBO was basically the top decided to trim down to only 5 stocks will reenter if this goes lower
Happy holidays man

Wow - for the first time ever my internet connection / ToS cost me dearly. Went to DCA on TRIT as it was taking off. Ended up about $1 higher than when I hit send after what looked like everything froze on my screen. I honestly don't know what happened as I have had no trouble trading extreme price shifts in the past. SMH. Sitting at $13.39 instead of around $12.50. And I am down for the day on that portion which really grinds my gears.

I had a ROKU chart up at work and some coworkers were like "oooo do you trade too?" I'm sitting there telling them I'm more of a long term holder in ROKU, PINS, AAPL etc.

10 min later I get a text saying my stocks are too expensive and barely go up and to look into ALPP some drone company :lol:

you are the man that day u warned us about FUBO was basically the top decided to trim down to only 5 stocks will reenter if this goes lower
Happy holidays man
glad it worked out fam. Id like to start back in but I need to see this in the 30s or lower ideally. Happy holidays!
Wow - for the first time ever my internet connection / ToS cost me dearly. Went to DCA on TRIT as it was taking off. Ended up about $1 higher than when I hit send after what looked like everything froze on my screen. I honestly don't know what happened as I have had no trouble trading extreme price shifts in the past. SMH. Sitting at $13.39 instead of around $12.50. And I am down for the day on that portion which really grinds my gears.
limit orders papi
I had a ROKU chart up at work and some coworkers were like "oooo do you trade too?" I'm sitting there telling them I'm more of a long term holder in ROKU, PINS, AAPL etc.

10 min later I get a text saying my stocks are too expensive and barely go up and to look into ALPP some drone company :lol:
I hate people sometimes lol those are rookie mistakes they’re making.

glad it worked out fam. Id like to start back in but I need to see this in the 30s or lower ideally. Happy holidays!
limit orders papi

I hate people sometimes lol those are rookie mistakes they’re making.

That's the thing, I haven't placed a market order in literally EVER . I have a bunch of buying setups pre-configured and only one is a market order. I know I didn't accidentally use it though because there's a trail stop attached and that never tripped. I am genuinely perplexed / mad. It was like the system reverted back to me logging in for the first time. I wonder if anyone has ever complained to TD about a likely error or if it can even be proven. My only evidence would be about a thousand prior trades with no market orders.

Been lurking for a few months after an old buddy said he gets his tips from this forum. Finally looks like I got approved and will love to contribute to this thread!

What are the plays this week? Riding this JMIA wave right now but think I should have sold late Friday.

Who was the friend? He should know the first rule of NT...

You guys think there's really an interest in a streaming service strictly focused on first hand documentaries?

Tryna gaige this CURI entrance.

Technical analysis on Tesla stock for week ending 12/26/2020. Tesla sold off on the day of S&P 500 inclusion, which was most likely a sell the news event. Going into next week, the charts point to bull case price targets at $675 resistance if the $644 level of support holds. If it can breakout above that level the next point of resistance would be at all time highs at around $695. My bear case price prediction, which I believe Tesla is most likely to pullback to given the MACD and RSI indicators, is support at $644. If that level does not hold the next support lies at around $620. Finally, if that level cannot hold we have very strong support at the $600 level.

Tesla news this week includes:
- Jay Leno reveals what he thinks is the genius behind Elon Musk and Tesla
- Apple’s Tim Cook refuses to take meeting with Elon Musk on possibility of acquiring Tesla

Wait did someone really come to NT to JUST talk stocks!?
Haha - I am not big into social media or forums but love money. Funny thing is, I am a shoehead. I am sure I came across NT at some point in my travels looking for release dates and reviews. There were a few sites back in the day I used to hit up.

Maybe I will dabble in other threads but I am in school right now so sticking to stocks mostly.

Back
Top Bottom