OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Okay NVDA, I see that top and bottom line beat. Let's start pushing that stock price up...

AF78F3B5-F1EE-4E4D-85F7-30F0DFD2B5AD.jpeg

Stock price slowly climbing back up... Feel like the Dow releasing GAAP EPS of 99c ****** them initially when everyone else was looking for Adjusted EPS. No other reason I can think of for the initial 1%+ dip; earnings and guidance both above expectations.

Stock price slowly climbing back up... Feel like the Dow releasing GAAP EPS of 99c ****ed them initially when everyone else was looking for Adjusted EPS. No other reason I can think of for the initial 1%+ dip; earnings and guidance both above expectations.

I think it’ll pop in the morning if it doesn’t recover AH. NVDA doesn’t get the love that AMD does and I don’t know why :smh:.

Yeah I'm waiting on the call before deciding if I should jump off my balcony or not (I joke). Analysts must be waiting for news on the Softbank deal or something. Pls Huang, pump it.

Numbers were good for NVDA. Buying opportunity maybe.
God I hope so. The stock needs to move like 3% for my call to be ITM. If it moves quick enough then it doesnt even need to be ITM to be profitable. Over 7 trading days that should be easy... right? Right?? :nerd:

God I hope so. The stock needs to move like 3% for my call to be ITM. If it moves quick enough then it doesnt even need to be ITM to be profitable. Over 7 trading days that should be easy... right? Right?? :nerd:

You got until next Friday? Man, you’re good :lol:.

Seeing 465 as a potential magnet before a bounce. Would consider getting long into that, tight stop. Under there, 457, 442.

Seeing 465 as a potential magnet before a bounce. Would consider getting long into that, tight stop. Under there, 457, 442.

IF tomorrow is a red day, then maybe $465, but I don’t see it going any lower than that. Why? Earnings were great and they aren’t lowering their guidance for next quarter. I think the $30 run up on Monday was another “pricing in the earnings beat before it happens” event.

FSLY finally back to life. Needs to clear 90 now for long term confirmation. If you're in for a trade and bought the lows, you can trim a little around there and raise stops. I plan on trimming a little at 90, 95, 101, 110, and leaving the core on forever.

Started into PGNY. Grabbed 25 shares. Not adding to it. Lower conviction play.

Added to TWLO 5 shares now. Most I feel comfortable owning at the moment.

Last edited:
FSLY finally back to life. Needs to clear 90 now for long term confirmation. If you're in for a trade and bought the lows, you can trim a little around there and raise stops. I plan on trimming a little at 90, 95, 101, 110, and leaving the core on forever.

Started into PGNY. Grabbed 25 shares. Not adding to it. Lower conviction play.

Added to TWLO 5 shares now. Most I feel comfortable owning at the moment.

FSLY! gift of a pull back

Back
Top Bottom