OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Jokes on Trump when Apple sees 30% less sales, sbux is banned, Disney world is forced to close and all those companies lobby to get his *** out of office.

“Surveen Singh, 30 years old, moved from Houston to San Francisco nearly six years ago for a job at a large tech company. She used to spend roughly three hours a day commuting between the city’s west side and her company’s headquarters in Silicon Valley. Like many tech workers, Ms. Singh would work while sitting in traffic on company-provided shuttle buses.”

why are they trynna paint her experience as some kinda sob-story? she did that three hour commute because it was paying her 6 figures.. get all the way the **** outta here acting as if she’s suffering some great calamity.

i'm a bay area home owner and my home value may see a sharp decline. but if that means people who were born out here can finally afford to continue living in the bay then i'm all for it.

Wanted Jan $15 calls in GRWG bleh. Might have to settle for a higher strike. Trying to price out a "risk reversal" type trade by selling a put spread to buy an otm call.

Screenshot_20200817-073303.png

OSTK

Last edited:
Filled a play in GRWG. Jan 21 expiration: Sold the 17.50 put, bought the 12.50 put, bought the 20 call. Total of .15. Max risk is like $515. Breakeven is 17.65.

Back
Top Bottom