OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I assume Trump green lighting another round of stimulus checks will make for a green day

I need congress to not pass the heroes act though so nyc schools don’t have the funding to open up in September. Thanks.

Took half of a 1/5 off in FSLY premarket and the stock jumped up another buck right after. Geez. Think I'm done selling until 100.

move above 3140 puts us back on track for 3200. amazing market we've had. black swan event is the only force stopping this.

Last edited:
I need congress to not pass the heroes act though so nyc schools don’t have the funding to open up in September. Thanks.

Took half of a 1/5 off in FSLY premarket and the stock jumped up another buck right after. Geez. Think I'm done selling until 100.

move above 3140 puts us back on track for 3200. amazing market we've had. black swan event is the only force stopping this.

We're in the midst of a once in 100yr Pandemic that literally halted the economy for months and now we're heading towards ATH's.
Dunno if there's such a thing as a Black Swan Event anymore:lol::smh:

I just started reading Animal Spirits by George Akerloff and Robert Shiller. It was written during 08 and a lot of what was discussed about economic policy in the first chapter is so applicable to today. Very interesting and we have to fully expect the Fed to take even more drastic actions at this point to preserve liquidity and maintain confidence.

Fauci testifying today. I assume he's going to paint a dire near future. Which of course means further into the green right :lol::lol:

I think red today after Fauci, market is pumping time to take pump and dump but what do I know market is crazy

$NVAX:pimp:

Novavax price target raised to $88 from $45 at Cantor Fitzgerald Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Charles Duncan raised the firm's price target on Novavax to $88 from $45 and reiterates an Overweight rating on the shares. The stock closed Thursday up $3.86 to $59.27. The recent additions of "well-known and established biotech veterans" to Novavax's executive team are "value-creating" due to experience and "fresh thinking," Duncan tells investors in a research note. The analyst sees Filip Dubovsky being named Chief Medical Officer and Silvia Taylor named SVP, Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs as external validation of Novavax's maturing pipeline and potential broad applicability of its platform recombinant nanoparticle/Matrix-M adjuvant platforms. Duncan now has increased conviction in Novavax's pipeline potential.

Glad I added a little NVTA this morning. Holding that gap really well should break 30 at some point. This market is just unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom