OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Gotta have conviction if you believe. Honestly, buying one contract and risking $60 would’ve been worth it even though the run up was ridiculously unpredictable and illogical. Get it next time. You’ll have plenty of chances over time.

I had other positions I was looking at
At the time but I still should have 😂😂😂😂

From this past August, until today, I lost 35% on weed stocks. In November I was down over 55%. Slowly climbed back to 35% with some trading instead of just holding and praying.

I’m exhausted though. Finally calling it quits on this trash sector and keeping my cash on the sideline.

From this past August, until today, I lost 35% on weed stocks. In November I was down over 55%. Slowly climbed back to 35% with some trading instead of just holding and praying.

I’m exhausted though. Finally calling it quits on this trash sector and keeping my cash on the sideline.

I remember you from a while back famb

You still running your business?

[RTRS] 04 Feb - 08:17:06 PM - CHINA CBANK TO SKIP OPEN MARKET OPERATIONS TODAY - STATEMENT

*letting some air out the bubble...or ran outta printer ink

Last edited:
[RTRS] 04 Feb - CRUISE SHIP DENIED DOCKING IN TAIWAN HAS DOCKED IN HONG KONG, WITH ALL PASSENGERS AND CREW UNDERGOING HEALTH CHECKS - I CABLE

Who's short CCL, RCL, NCLH??

I’m scared to short anything. Didn’t RCL beat earnings too?

NEW: Hong Kong investigating cruise ship with 1,800 people on board after learning that 3 former passengers were diagnosed with coronavirus; 30 crew members report symptoms - REU/RTHK

I'm not familiar with the sector but do know that they consistently beat #s...But everyday another cruise ship is quarantined. I've lost count...5 ships thus far? cNoV was tested positive on a door knob recently in a Chinese hospital...how long & how much the cost to disinfect a ship?

What a perfect shorting opportunity this morning was :pimp:

I am slowly adding some UVXY calls.

I already reached my monthly goal on one of my trading account so now I’m in the what I call

withdraw profit zone for the rest of the month
Fun times

I had calls on SPY I should have did it in all 3 smfh

Congrats to the wise ones selling yesterday

it was only right options in either direction in the money was to dam expensive
And break even was far away

I still see people buying shorts though

hell I saw one dude with a break even of $390 😂😂😂😂😂

that money is gone

hopefully price action can get back to normal on this ticker next week

Break even if 390 and he hasn’t had his short called. Jesus. Broker doing him an injustice with that.

Yeah he wild dudes be having the money to by better option positions but they think having multiples make them better when in reality if the equity is the same the percent will be as well no matter how many contracts you got

Back
Top Bottom