OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

In an alternate universe, the Tesla and Elon fiasco gets so bad that Elon leaves or gets fired (depending on who you ask) from Tesla, causing a massive drop in their market cap. Shareholders hemorrhage value and cry for a savior and eventually Aapl comes and buys the company. Aapl finally gets its car.

1717695758254.png

*Somebody check on Andy Left :lol:

Worth dropping a decent amount on nvidia before the split? Am thinking 50k. Gonna do some limit buys I think for 25k between 1k-1100. Am thinking about doubling up.

Worth dropping a decent amount on nvidia before the split? Am thinking 50k. Gonna do some limit buys I think for 25k between 1k-1100. Am thinking about doubling up.

Yeah throw that as a minimum man - $250k would be a decent starting point

Yeah throw that as a minimum man - $250k would be a decent starting point
Feels good thinking about it but I’d feel like I was gambling. I do notice that after a split the price does go down a little, atleast for Amazon, Tesla, and Apple - then back up. Might be throwing in more then to feel less like a gamble.

also, when I think back to Facebook and I forgot which crypto that had that lawsuit, they both bounced back well after a decent price decrease. Wondering if Tesla will do the same

Back
Top Bottom