OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Theory on why the denial happened?

No theories. Hard evidence

Met with the guy who runs the program (ex-Blackrock, old school finance). He stated it was presumptuous of me to write about starting a cryptoasset research desk in my application

No theories. Hard evidence

Met with the guy who runs the program (ex-Blackrock, old school finance). He stated it was presumptuous of me to write about starting a cryptoasset research desk in my application

Rolling my eyes at that, sorry to hear

I’ve got a friend heading to Stern - was waitlisted, wrote a check and she now got in 😂😂

PTON before market open tomorrow... will wake up in eager anticipation to see how low they go.
bueno-tamofeo.gif

Rolling my eyes at that, sorry to hear

I’ve got a friend heading to Stern - was waitlisted, wrote a check and she now got in 😂😂

It’s all good. The world doesn’t need another equity or fixed income analyst

Edit: And locked in $COIN with cost basis ~ $75/share

Last edited:
Still holding my PTON. Eh. The talking heads are finally getting what they want, capitulation from all the diamond hand retail folks. America is so nasty man we're celebrating people going poor.

Watching COIN and RBLX, among others, tank to well below ICO prices reminds me of FB struggling and dropping well below IPO. Gotta wonder if now we're living through a hindsight 20/20 situation right now with some of these massively beaten down plays.

Damn. I wish I held off on buying coinbase a week or so ago. Could have had a few extra shares at the price it's at now.

How long until cannibalization begins among the beaten down tech stocks? Who buys first - Facebook, Amazon, or Google? I feel like any good companies with positive brand identities, yet struggling with cash flow and losing equity/investors will be on the block soon.

I mean Twitter is being bought. Anyone after that isn't even a "big" deal anymore. PTON is my guess, could see Amazon or Apple buying them for the brand and incorporating their products thru that platform. Apple makes most sense to me, but thats not anything close to a profound thought.

Would love to see ETSY get bought out. But maybe once their share price recovers a bit...

How long until cannibalization begins among the beaten down tech stocks? Who buys first - Facebook, Amazon, or Google? I feel like any good companies with positive brand identities, yet struggling with cash flow and losing equity/investors will be on the block soon.

I mean Twitter is being bought. Anyone after that isn't even a "big" deal anymore. PTON is my guess, could see Amazon or Apple buying them for the brand and incorporating their products thru that platform. Apple makes most sense to me, but thats not anything close to a profound thought.

Would love to see ETSY get bought out. But maybe once their share price recovers a bit...
We were talking about this at work last week. This is bound to happen.

Apple was there rumor for quite some time with PTON

Th fun thing to watch is where VC/PE money will go - pockets already starting to tighten - have heard of two large names backing out of deals in the last month

Back
Top Bottom