OFFICIAL Spurs @ Lakers 4/13 @ 3:30EST ABC vol. Top Dog on the Line

Smooth win for us.
happy.gif

Yeah, Kobe in the pre-game spittin Luda's song was dope
pimp.gif

How could anyone hate on my dude Kobe, son's game x swag is unparallel to any other.

Perfect second half for the Lakers and thanks to Manu being out and Duncan not making his usual his stuff (and him getting smothered in the post) its a blowout.

Would love for Tuesday game to be a non factor and rest some players but if thats the game needed to secure the #1 spot then I hope they come with the samefire as tonight (and the bench steps up again like today).

roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
at Lamar's postgame interview outfit. Looks like a bell man.

Lakers clinch #2 seed at least. They will play either Mavs, Nuggets or Warriors.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Spurs pretty much had the Lakers number all season, and i don't see that changing. The Lakers have been getting alot of unwarranted hype of "being the team to beat" out west, The Spurs will play with something to prove to show that the title still has to come threw San Antonio. With or without Ginobili the Spurs still have to best power forward of all time in Tim Duncan. The Lakers have zero answer for TP, and Bowen. The Spurs defense will be too much. With the spurs being motivated for this one, all signs point to a the Lakers getting blown out at home on national tv. Spurs 103 Lakers 84. Duncan and Parker with 29 a piece, Bowen with 7 triples.

3PLEDOUBLE coming thru in the clutch once again
smokin.gif
Lakers fans,someone should make a 3PLEDOUBLE appreciation post
laugh.gif
He might lead us toa championship this year. As KB8 said earlier, 3PLEDOUBLE for MVP!

As for this game, great 2nd half, and the Lakers played really strong defense. One more victory on Tuesday against the Queens, and one more Houston loss,and the Lakers have home court throughout the west playoffs.
pimp.gif
This teamis looking really good right now.

me:
Did y'all hear Kobe before the game singing Luda? "We comin' for that number on SPOTT"

Yezzir.
smokin.gif
TH0MAS CR0WN:
he was singing that?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I need to see a vid

The best I can tell you to do is to make sure to watch the 1st quarter of the replay on ESPN at 3am Tuesday morning. Every time ABC does a Sundayafternoon double header, they usually replay the first game on ESPN at 3am Monday morning and the second game on Tuesday morning at 3am. I just checked mylocal channel guide, and it shows at 3am Tuesday morning on ESPN: 'Spurs @ Lakers.' So if you're up, catch the first quarter. If not, but you canrecord it, record it.

He said it before the game, but they it during the game, during one of those 'Wired Up' segments where they show us the stuff players/coaches say intimeouts and on the bench and during play. They did a 'Wired Up' segment on Kobe and showed him singing 'We comin' for that number onespottt'.
laugh.gif

--A Sunday cictory over the Champs?! Awesome...good game by the Lakers!
pimp.gif

--Van Gundy. For sure unappreciated.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

Lakers are good but they won't get to far.
--Thanks for your input Nostradamus. Now if you can some detail in there like 3PLEDOUBLE does, that would be great...mmm-kay?
--Kobe wearin the microphone and his cheerleading was great to see...should be a BIG confidence booster for our bench.

Before they later explained it in the game, tell my why I thought Spike was secretly taping the game?
laugh.gif

But Derek Fisher BROUGHT IT in the 3rd and that intensity was much needed
pimp.gif

Also those defensive rebounds throughout the game were nice
pimp.gif

And Ronny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great win by the Lakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, we trying to keep this danceree hate free, I had to the put the word out.

Let's get it perculating, while your waiting.

Seriously Jeff Van Gundy deserves a

indifferent.gif

Especialy when they showed Kobe's daughters Natalia & Gianna in the stands holding their MVP signs in the 4th quarter and JVG said "It would havebeen funny if the signs said CP3 for MVP instead".

^ I didn't really see that as offensive or anything. I agreed with him; that would have been funny. How are you going to be Kobe's daughter with a'Paul for MVP' sign?
roll.gif

That's all he meant I think; it would have been funny to see. Have you never heard of athletes saying that they asked their kid who their favorite playerwas, and they say someone else? Or they'll even ask them who their favorite player on the team is, and they'll still name someone else.
laugh.gif

Just jokes.

Good win by the Lakers.
Now the Lakers HAVE to win against the Kings to clinch 1st.
And also a Rockets loss tonight.

Great Win for us! As long as we hold that defense and Bynum comes back then we're straiiiiggghhhtt!
pimp.gif

To be honest, I'm more worried bout us against the Eastern Conference (i.e. Boston and Detroit) than the West...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom