OFFICIAL Spurs @ Lakers 4/13 @ 3:30EST ABC vol. Top Dog on the Line

AYYYYYYYYYYYY WE IN THE HOUUUUSSSSSEEEEE!!!!! was at work and came home to the great news.....Kobe's fam is adorable also

Originally Posted by CL2423

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Spurs pretty much had the Lakers number all season, and i don't see that changing. The Lakers have been getting alot of unwarranted hype of "being the team to beat" out west, The Spurs will play with something to prove to show that the title still has to come threw San Antonio. With or without Ginobili the Spurs still have to best power forward of all time in Tim Duncan. The Lakers have zero answer for TP, and Bowen. The Spurs defense will be too much. With the spurs being motivated for this one, all signs point to a the Lakers getting blown out at home on national tv. Spurs 103 Lakers 84. Duncan and Parker with 29 a piece, Bowen with 7 triples.

3PLEDOUBLE coming thru in the clutch once again
smokin.gif
Lakers fans, someone should make a 3PLEDOUBLE appreciation post
laugh.gif
He might lead us to a championship this year. As KB8 said earlier, 3PLEDOUBLE for MVP!

As for this game, great 2nd half, and the Lakers played really strong defense. One more victory on Tuesday against the Queens, and one more Houston loss, and the Lakers have home court throughout the west playoffs.
pimp.gif
This team is looking really good right now.

For real though!

im happy with this win but in a bLowout fashion?!
eek.gif
...crazy!!!...maybebecause manu and brent barry didnt suit up...even though we won it i stiLL fear the spurs because manu wiLL be back
tired.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

im happy with this win but in a bLowout fashion?!
eek.gif
...crazy!!!...maybe because manu and brent barry didnt suit up...even though we won it i stiLL fear the spurs because manu wiLL be back
tired.gif

--I still think the Lakers wouldve handled the Spurs yesterday with Manu and Barry in the lineup. Lakers by 7 or 8 points still. If the Lakers didnt get infoul trouble cuz Manu is the BEST PREMIERE FLOPPER in the game today.

Good win yesterday. Don't slip up against the Kings though. They would love nothing more then to ruin our season.

Fish was awesome yesterday.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom