:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

They are gonna be an everyday shoe though, just cleaned up the stealth Xs to make way for these. I'll try the armor all method and see how that works
I'm gonna upload that little video in a little bit...even though I think the process is fairly straight forward. Don't forget to keep the shoe out of light, in a cool, DRY, dark place.

Na bro, I know how to store my shoes I'm just going to be wearing these a lot. 3-4 times a week. And I want to make sure the midsoles stay white longer. I cleaned my 1s everyday last beater pair but they yellowed too fast

I got USA LEBRON 9s and CEMENT 4s both from footlocker.com..the brons yellowed all over the ****** mesh in approx one month..kept boxed in a smoke free room...

the cements little yellowing on the mesh a year old about (in march)

Boght bred 4s and mili 4s from the guy around the way - perfect condition no yellowing

WTF gives and anybody know a sure way to remove the yellow from the mesh?

As much as these ***** are costing you would think this would be rectified automatically,,stresses me ou

also reading that write up and its comments lets us know now that water and oxyclean is better than wasting money on peroxide, since oxyclean and water = peroxide, so keep your sauce the way it was but leav out the expensive peroxide /hair products since it seems to be a waste of time and money.
Ill try just adding oxiboost and water with corn starch

What kinda of red is that?? Will regular angelus red do the job and how can I renew/clean the suede??

U can clean the suede with Lincoln ez cleaner.
I cant tell if those are the varsity reds or the infra reds.
Either way.. U will need to mix paint to get the right shade.

I heard the Jason markk Is good too which is better Lincoln or Jason mark?? And their the varisity red which color do you think I need to mix?? A red and a fire red??

I've never used Jason mark.
But as far as the color goes.. I have no idea what u needa mix. It's gana be a trial and error process.
Prolly those two colors and maye white?

I heard the Jason markk Is good too which is better Lincoln or Jason mark?? And their the varisity red which color do you think I need to mix?? A red and a fire red??
Jason Markk is way better, it the best cleaner i have

looking for someone that could guide me in right direction to restoring these. I could also use someone locally in orlando area that knows how to do good restore or would even ship to someone with good rep on here. Thanks

I need to stop procrastinating and invest in a UV bulb or 2. May I ask which ones you guys prefer? I've mainly heard people using ReptiGlo 10.0?

I got the Jason Markk kit as a NTSS gift a few years ago. It's definitely the best stuff I've had/used.

Last edited:
What is the best way to remove/hide/fade deep leather scratch? (on some OG 1s)

whats the best way to take yellowing out of Cement 4s and USA lebron 9s...retrobright or oxyclean

or if someone can post the link this has already been covered in.....the 9s pissed me off cause they yellowed VERY quickly

slightly not much...the lebrons yellowed QUICK (USA 9s) I was goin to send them back to FL but didnt feel liek hasseling...

How do you keep them from NOT yellowing? (the mesh part)

Everything I buy footlocker winds up tinting a little its bs...the mom and pop shops everything stays crisp

thanks....

I do keep them in the box ...don't ask me about these Bron 9s tho...wore them2xs they're yellow kept in a non smoking room - I really wanna send them back to footlocker....really decent shoe tho so it sucks...i wanna retrobright the mesh on these 4s i think ...i love 4s with non white mesh<3

thanks....

I do keep them in the box ...don't ask me about these Bron 9s tho...wore them2xs they're yellow kept in a non smoking room - I really wanna send them back to footlocker....really decent shoe tho so it sucks...i wanna retrobright the mesh on these 4s i think ...i love 4s with non white mesh<3
You don't use retro brite on mesh. Go to the store and pick up some RIT fabric whitener,

This is for the people worried about cleaning the bottoms of their shoes, I do this all the time. LA's totally awesome cleaner should be sprayed on the entire bottom, and let it sit for a minute or so. Then get a toothbrush, and a cup filled with dish soap and a little water. Dip the brush in the soapy water and start scrubbing until the suds are brownish. Then wipe it off. Rinse if you must.

Back
Top Bottom