:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

not on the elephant print :lol:

i mean for the white leather on the toe.
I thought you meant the white part of the sole on the front. Hard to explain lol but I'm not really into painting leather so I'm not sure how to do it. I just know angelus is pretty much the best brand for shoes

Anyone know how to clean the toe on carmine 6s without damaging it? I'm not to keen on dyeing either lol so I'm not making that an option. It's not faded its just a little dirty

The 11 Cool Greys....are they suede or nubuck?    Do you think Jason Markk is good for that material or do I need to pick up the Lincoln cleaner? 

Anyone know how to clean the toe on carmine 6s without damaging it? I'm not to keen on dyeing either lol so I'm not making that an option. It's not faded its just a little dirty

Lincoln ez cleaner

The 11 Cool Greys....are they suede or nubuck?    Do you think Jason Markk is good for that material or do I need to pick up the Lincoln cleaner? 

^^ same as above...

I've never used Jason mark... But other ppl in here have complained saying it faded their nubuck

i used it on my son's cool gray 11s and it did wonders. look a few pages back and you should find my before and after pictures

Picked this pair up for cheap.  Hoping I'm able to bring them back to life.  The yellowing doesn't worry me as Retrobrite should lessen it.  Just worried about the nubuck.   Too beat or do you think the grey nubuck is restorable?

Last edited:
Picked this pair up for cheap.  Hoping I'm able to bring them back to life.  The yellowing doesn't worry me as Retrobrite should lessen it.  Just worried about the nubuck.   Too beat or do you think the grey nubuck is restorable?

use jason mark and be gentle and it should come clean, and find you some correct laces, they look horrible with small laces. i know you just picked them up i just never understood why anyone would change them

And my son's cool grays... Did wonders for these! Kids can tear some kicks up lol

Before

And the after. Not sure how well it translates in pictures

To the above post, here are my posted results from cleaning my son's pair with Jason markk

use jason mark and be gentle and it should come clean, and find you some correct laces, they look horrible with small laces. i know you just picked them up i just never understood why anyone would change them
I believe those are the correct laces but not sure as I haven't received the shoes yet.  This is a GS pair so maybe that's why the laces seem smaller?

Thanks for the advice.  I have jason markk and just ordered the EZ cleaner by Lincoln.  I'll make sure to do a before and after of this job.  Thanks again, repped. 

To the above post, here are my posted results from cleaning my son's pair with Jason markk
Great job on the cleaning skep!  Looks like Jason Markk does well with suede/nubuck too.   Your son's pair wasn't that bad to begin with?  How many rounds of JM did you have to use?  The pair I picked up looks 10 times as bad as yours. 

Last edited:
I taught him to take care of his shoes so they weren't bad, but he's still a ten year old. That was only one treatment, about ten minutes of work. It obviously did the job, and I'm sure if they were in wise condition it still would have made a huge difference

those laces are not thick enough to be the original laces, i can find a link for you if you want to have closer to original shoe strings

those laces are not thick enough to be the original laces, i can find a link for you if you want to have closer to original shoe strings
I thought they were the original because I saw a comparison video where it showed the GS pair had much thinner laces like the one I posted.  But if it's wrong, I definitely want something closer to the original.  Can you share the link?  Thanks

I thought they were the original because I saw a comparison video where it showed the GS pair had much thinner laces like the one I posted.  But if it's wrong, I definitely want something closer to the original.  Can you share the link?  Thanks

All GS pairs have those laces don't worry about it

Back
Top Bottom