Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Footaction

I call them & the bastards said they didn't make any calls yet

ehh cant go by what they say on the phone they get harassed all day daily they will say any damn thing

not even just that location anywhere really

remember when champs had the ferarris the other month you called and they said nah we dont have them and i walked in and bought them right after lol

Footaction

I call them & the bastards said they didn't make any calls yet

ehh cant go by what they say on the phone they get harassed all day daily they will say any damn thing

not even just that location anywhere really

remember when champs had the ferarris the other month you called and they said nah we dont have them and i walked in and bought them right after lol
yup, if I want anything done I don't depend on phone calls. gotta go in store to see whats up and even then you could get BS'd once in a while

I know it's the way it works, and I'd be the same way, but you just have to think how so many of us are "happy" and "blessed" that we can give our money to Nike...they got us good.

Congrats to everyone so far! Hah.

That's nothing. There are a lot more expensive hats out there

yea i mean 50 is nothin for those who cop supreme hats on the regular

anyway back on topic

so FC sold like 2-3 of the slam dunks they had already at $600

guess when dudes seen 5pm and no call they said the hell with it lol

Ive had pretty good experiences with buying prerelease pairs before but this *legit* seller will not believe his contact in china sent me a fake. the genuine authentic right shoe is from kickscrew. The seller i will not mention until the issue is sorted. he is waiting for the US release to determine if the ones he sent me are fake or not. LOL this is the last time im buying a pre release ever. I will let the internet decide if my pair are fake or not. 

btw i was ok with some variations in the prerelease but it was ok as the shoe was going to be used as part of an anime display. this is just outright fake. BEWARE

Last edited:
anyone got their hands on the white and red tees? I read they fit small so need to buy 1 size up, can someone confirm? thx

Ive had pretty good experiences with buying prerelease pairs before but this *legit* seller will not believe his contact in china sent me a fake. the genuine authentic right shoe is from kickscrew. The seller i will not mention until the issue is sorted. he is waiting for the US release to determine if the ones he sent me are fake or not. LOL this is the last time im buying a pre release ever. I will let the internet decide if my pair are fake or not. 

btw i was ok with some variations in the prerelease but it was ok as the shoe was going to be used as part of an anime display. this is just outright fake. BEWARE
nice comparison.  keep us updated!

Five
happy.gif
SEIS

yea those are fake on the left the poor stitching alone is a give away let alonne the graphics are way off

pic 4 was the nail in the coffin

This is probably why I can't cop some of the more limited jays. Yall dudes are taking all the pairs :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom