Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Nah team struggle size 13 like you

We size 13 heads gotta stick together lol
:lol: luckily in js I'm more of a 12. For Nikes that run small that 13 game is serious :lol:

damnnn the 13 game is REAL! I guess that makes three of us. lol.
a lot of ppl wear 13, nike just Dont know it yet. It's not even necessarily cuz of length but nike be making their kicks narrow

NT Chicago has all the shirts and hats. You have to ask for it though. They haven't put it out yet, and I had to bug them for it. Just a FYI.

laugh.gif
luckily in js I'm more of a 12. For Nikes that run small that 13 game is serious
laugh.gif

a lot of ppl wear 13, nike just Dont know it yet. It's not even necessarily cuz of length but nike be making their kicks narrow
 U can say that again!

bought the shirts bc i like the shirts.  doubt ill be wearing them with the kicks either..haha

scroller52 scroller52 Im telling you, If i did that so i could match it with a shoe and struck out, when i see the shirts, i would automatically be like **** them shirts! *kick the box* lol. But i get why you do it though. Respect.

Last edited:
@scroller52Im telling you, If i did that so i could match it with a shoe and struck out, when i see the shirts, i would automatically be like **** them shirts! *kick the box* lol. But i get why you do it though. Respect.
grew up watching the anime somewhat and playing the video games...

if it didnt release with kicks...i'd prob still get at least one of the shirts haha

Back
Top Bottom