Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

^ yes recently. oh well..... box is dope
nthat.gif

I hate to say it. But i think i may eat my words at this rate........ growing on me the more i look at em... :lol:
Prob not though cos there not online over here in Aus unless NDC puts it back online, and im done with lining up for 5 hrs.
I'll gonna say something but I left it alone lol

That 3m picture stuff is pretty sick.  These are definitely an interesting concept.  I think if J-brand hadn't released 2 other all red 6s this year, these would be on a lot more people's list. 

this concept is pretty much like the lance mountain/sb or fresh prince concepts, JB paying homage to those who rocked them back in the OG days, I respect all these guys for wearing em but personally I like this idea with Inoue more since its actually about basketball, & for his great appreciation of the game & the way he shared it worldwide through manga vs skateboarding which I have zero interests on or a tv sitcom that i'm not really a fan of. (when I was a younger i'd rather watch basketball & anime first before i would watch fresh prince) 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Pokemon, Simpsons, whatever the hell this gimmick is I'll be getting a pair if there's money to be made.

Pokemon, Simpsons, whatever the hell this gimmick is I'll be getting a pair if there's money to be made.
it will be like the $500 brazil pack/shooting stars pack, these will come with the super flys so not much money here
laugh.gif

Pack? You gotta be ******** me. If JB packages these with some garbage like the cp3 or 29s I'm done. Easy pass

Hoh confirmed a release? If they did that's more than enough

Pack? You gotta be ******** me. If JB packages these with some garbage like the cp3 or 29s I'm done. Easy pass

What has me worried about a pack, even though most people say this shoe is coming solo, is the fact that there's a Super Fly 3 "Slam Dunk" releasing that same day. Knowing that the Super Fly 3 won't sell much and how JB likes going about pairing up their hot shoe's with not so hot shoe's into a package worries me (Brazil Pack, Ultimate Gift of Flight, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom