Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

A year or 2 ago I would have said the same thing as you but lately things have started getting ridiculous, I've also considered getting rid of about 45-60 pairs that I might never get around to wearing.   There comes a point where you start seeing that the majority of people that your attempting to cop with are only in it to exploit those that really want to wear the shoes and it can turn you off.

I'll give JB a lot of credit for mass producing OG colorways regardless of crap quality the last couple years because those are usually an easy cop but releases like today and Jeter 1s as another example are still produced in far too limited numbers to ever keep up with demand.
If the Jeter 1s were massed produced I doubt the demand would be so high. That's what nike does best. This shoe is a prime example, most sneakerheads never watched slam dunk, but people were after these because these were limited and they knew there was some type of theme or story behind them. 

i struck out nt fam
tired.gif
i wanted these bad but it is what it is! congrats to all who copped to wear!

Last edited:
If all you thirsty anime fans would just hold up for like 2 months, it'll be ok. Remember when everyone was scampering for the Red Infrared 6 and the Ferrari 14? Just chill. And I agree with a previous statement: if you had to buy a bot, you're already losing. 

If all you thirsty anime fans would just hold up for like 2 months, it'll be ok. Remember when everyone was scampering for the Red Infrared 6 and the Ferrari 14? Just chill. And I agree with a previous statement: if you had to buy a bot, you're already losing. 

I don't think that's the case here. These seem to have a much more limited production run then infrareds and Ferraris. Sad to say but I think the people who prepaid 350-400 and got them, will be very happy they did in a couple months

I don't think that's the case here. These seem to have a much more limited production run then infrareds and Ferraris. Sad to say but I think the people who prepaid 350-400 and got them, will be very happy they did in a couple months
THIS,
Way more limited than Infrared 6s and Ferraris. Not a single online spot in Europe released these either.

I talked to HOH and they said they had very few.  Exact words were extremely limited.  Just not many available.  If someone really wants a pair they are going to have to pay resell for them.  

THIS,
Way more limited than Infrared 6s and Ferraris. Not a single online spot in Europe released these either.
Europe just DID NOT release at all.

Only wanted Slam Dunks because they are sixes, possibly my favorite Jordan.
Will be out of town Black Friday but 1991 blacks won't be missed.

And it beginds...

Time left: Time left:16m 36s Today 10:01AM
Current bid:US $460.00
[ 33 bids ]

I am telling you, these releases are going to go for crazy money. My friends store that normally gets 100+ got less then 40. Other stores had their orders removed completely. I wish I picked up 1 pair, I dont like them enough to not flip into 2-3 GR's I do like. Congrats whoever pulled a ninja move and got a pair for retail

Their twitter page says so.....but I never saw them as well. Gone in 1 sec I guess
They've done that on all their Jordan releases tweet about it before they've gone up for sale and also after they've already sold out. I've been monitoring their site and have not seen them up for sale. Just wanted some visual confirmation so I can go on with my day lol 
laugh.gif

They tweeted that way late. They were up at 5am pst and the page just got thrashed. I never could see them but they did drop. 

They tweeted that way late. They were up at 5am pst and the page just got thrashed. I never could see them but they did drop. 
I can tell you there was a page that was linked on their website for them and then once sold out the page started redirecting to the new releases. That is as far as I got with the page so destroyed.

Price spiked from 350-380 yesterday to $450-500 today. Hopefully prices decline and settle at 400 once more pairs hit the market within the next few days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom