OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I stopped coming in here months ago. so when I made a visit to Woodburn thinking of this thread I figured it would be appreciated. turns out only Flint and denver cared. not surprising. but y'all just keep complaining. I will refrain from posting anything else in here.. kinda reminds me of the JB forum. no wonder heat, 160, greatest, bloc (sp?) are rarely seen in there anymore.
back to showcase

hit-the-road-jack-sleeve.jpg
really? no wonder this thread sucks when even 'staff' do nothing to contribute..

If you want to leave, then leave. I'm not about to beg you to stay, kiss your **+ or etc..... You said your peace, well, like you said, go back toShowcase.
I have contributed LOTS, trust me. I dont know if your new to these parts, but trust, i have inserted much on exclusive stuff that was hitting the Outlets. Istill contribute here and there when i can, MORE THAN YOU, never seen your name in here until now. So continue to refrain from posting, we were doing fine w/oyou.
So yeah, no wonder it sucks.

hey its only sept 4th... is it possible to delete this thread and start a new one? i know dudes were joking around in here... its just cluttered right now.

Originally Posted by bigj505

hey its only sept 4th... is it possible to delete this thread and start a new one? i know dudes were joking around in here... its just cluttered right now.
i agree, this is ridiculous. lets get back to what this thread is for and stop this nonsense. if you want to joke, be a comedian and hit theclubs.

Again my Ross lets me down. I've only found something worthy there once. Nordstrom Rack in Chino Hills did have some decent stuff though. Size 11 Red/WhiteLebron Vis for $50 if anyone wants them. Also saw a nice pair of Cool Grey Zoom Phenoms not sure what price or size I think 10-10.5. They also have SilverVelcro Jordan 1 Lows in a few sizes and only a pair of the Easter Jordan 1 Lows. Plenty of Bred Air Jordan 2.5s and the white/volt Tailwinds as well. I thinkthat was about it.

update from Mr. Joeysole - bergen outlet in NJ

all black hypermax - $79
Lebron CVV crimson - $39
Nike SB Snake Dunks - $39
Sb Shirts 2 for $20

my local rugged warehouse has some size 18 kobe inlines for 49.99.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Your just adding to the non-sense.
Get out w/ that.
Sounding like a little spoiled kid.
Says the guy who posts fake Ross findings.

Hey fellas lets not get into a big debate about this. MemphisBoi has posted alot of good findings for this thread. Lets just stick to helping each other finddeals. BTW woodbury and jersey gardens had absolute garbage. But this weekend the garbage might be 30% off.

yo memphis, cant u sticky/unsticky threads?
y dont we just restart for the month and lock this one? so we all can get back on track.

Iceberg16 wrote:
Hey fellas lets not get into a big debate about this. MemphisBoi has posted alot of good findings for this thread. Lets just stick to helping each other find deals. BTW woodbury and jersey gardens had absolute garbage. But this weekend the garbage might be 30% off.

QFT!

im looking for all white (i think they are called white/purple) nike rt1.
size 13 or 14 are those around for a good price somewhere?
thx

Originally Posted by AF25

im looking for all white (i think they are called white/purple) nike rt1.
size 13 or 14 are those around for a good price somewhere?
thx
Try giving Grapevine Mills fs a call they had some the last time i was there.Also if anyone wants them they have a sample pair of euro exc.structure triax with rain camo,but I wouldn't buy them they were yellowed on the midsole.

Wow, are you people serious? So there is 6 pages, and only about 1 page worth of useful information. Is it really that big of a deal? I just read the wholepost, didn't take all that long. You guys seriously need to take a look in the mirror if you are getting this upset about people posting there Ross/TJMaxx/Nordstrom/etc finds.

Originally Posted by thacamel

Wow, are you people serious? So there is 6 pages, and only about 1 page worth of useful information. Is it really that big of a deal? I just read the whole post, didn't take all that long. You guys seriously need to take a look in the mirror if you are getting this upset about people posting there Ross/TJ Maxx/Nordstrom/etc finds.

Come on, we we're back on the good foot, and you had to come bring up some old %#$@.

seattle premium outlet
scatter size godame boots on back wall ($50 or $60)
FSR AM95 hot lava, dark olive (black?) with pink and different color...($50? $60?)
it was pretty pathethic

I sincerely and profusely apologize oh great and powerful Memphis, I didn't realize that posting something 3 hours after someone else was bringing back old+@$@

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

all black hypermax - $79
Lebron CVV crimson - $39
Sb Shirts 2 for $20

ordered the lebrons earlier, thanks again Joey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Two things one if anyone wants those Green Dunks I saw them in a 14, 10.5, 11, & I think a 10. Let me know, they also had some blk ones & a blk with aNIKE on the back

2, what is the crimson colorway of the Lebron? Is it it the VIs?

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

all black hypermax - $79
Lebron CVV crimson - $39
Sb Shirts 2 for $20

ordered the lebrons earlier, thanks again Joey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Which Lebrons are they? I would call but by the time I get out of work they will be closed. Thanks for any info you guys can share.

Back
Top Bottom