OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by freshair

am i the only one that thinks there should be a ross/nordstrom/marshallas thread SEPARATE from the outlet thread?? the s*** is annyoing, people posting medicore %!% kicks just cuz thyre at a ross for 14.00....and even if it is a dope shoe, not like we can call a ross and order them.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by mufflermen

Was at my local (Denver) Ross today and picked up some B-grade Kaws AM 90s for 26.99 in an 11.5.
Pics please with receipt or bunch of Ducktales.....

why would he lie about something like that
laugh.gif

am i the only one that thinks there should be a ross/nordstrom/marshallas thread SEPARATE from the outlet thread?? the s*** is annyoing, people posting medicore %!% kicks just cuz thyre at a ross for 14.00....and even if it is a dope shoe, not like we can call a ross and order them.

yes.

Originally Posted by mufflermen

Was at my local (Denver) Ross today and picked up some B-grade Kaws AM 90s for 26.99 in an 11.5.
whaaaaat are you serious? dizamn. which ross? any 11's?

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

@ Ross today, saw OG Concord xi's for 14.99.

only size 9, passed.

If true, can you go back and pick them up for me? I'll cover Paypal, shipping and a few bucks for your trouble! PM me...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I agree with you. Who is it helping.? Its turning into a pickup thread.

Woodburn
1001 Arney Rd.
Ste. 810
Woodburn, OR 97071

FSRs of this lovely stuff..

plus some other crap which I didn't want to take pictures of. shout to Marshal if you read this

Originally Posted by patb23

i just assumed you send them a PM and they go cop it for you and u pay for the shoe and shipping

i now see a different group of people going to ross nowadays then before..nothing to report from my ross but some shox optimals and spiridon AF1s in sz 13 for$27

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i now see a different group of people going to ross nowadays then before..nothing to report from my ross but some shox optimals and spiridon AF1s in sz 13 for $27
waits for the Niktalk ROSS Crew to come out of the woodworks..

sbfreak, forget trying to get gold flightposites, all sizes sold out

Angel

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so i walk into ross today and find the green destroyer pack dunks..for 26.99 i believe had about 4 or 5 pairs in some regular sizes sorry i dont remember but imight go back 2moro to pick a pair up...they looked decent in person

Originally Posted by patb23

thank you.. thats exactly what it is.. its like a competition of who's made the best pick up

Alright, i couldn't resist, i went back and got that size 9 of the OG concords, if you need these, they are your for the 24.99 i paid plusshipping. (
smh.gif
, they raised the price 10 bucks in like 2 hours)

fraudset.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom