OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waitin for those revis to drop just a bit moree and then I will def be grabbing my second pair to train in. One of the most comfortable shoes I've ever set my foot in.

The Marshall's, Ross's and none Phone Order stores post are killing the concept behind this thread to me! Really whats the point of SO&SO available at SO&SO in Whatchamacallit, USA. No Phone Orders

The Marshall's, Ross's and none Phone Order stores post are killing the concept behind this thread to me! Really whats the point of SO&SO available at SO&SO in Whatchamacallit, USA. No Phone Orders
It's nice to know what could be at your local discount stores. Phone orders are convenient (and let's be honest,lazy), but sometimes you gotta pound the pavement to get the deals too.

It's nice to know what could be at your local discount stores. Phone orders are convenient (and let's be honest,lazy), but sometimes you gotta pound the pavement to get the deals too.

^ this. The reason people give Ross and Marshalls updates is because your own local store might have what soandso posted on here. Yes, most of the time it is a let down when your store is dry, but it doesn't hurt to try every now and then. Especially in my area, where tj, Ross, and Marshalls are all within a mile radius.

^^Not this, fellas! This little thing we use is called the WORLD WIDE WEB!

what are you contributing to this thread?

as already stated, and if you don't get the concept then o well, posting this is at my local could spur someone to check their local store when they would normally not do so. it's hit or miss just like ordering via phone at Nordstrom or the nike outlet but at least it gives someone an idea of what might be around.

I personally believe this is beneficial because I have found a few items at my local ross that I would not have looked for including DUKE KOBE 7, BLACK/GREY KOBE 7, and CANARY LEBRON Xs. My local Marshalls had the 3d Kobe VIs for $50 that I only saw one size (which wasn't my size) also..

The update is not for everyone BUT it's definitely beneficial for many especially with Outlet prices being significantly higher than what you may find at Ross or so like how the Kobe 7s are $60 at Ross and sitting at outlets for $109 + shipping.

Some of you act like this thread is full of outlet updates these days. We go days without anything. Many of the frequents have started their own thing or just keep the info to themselves. I wish all of you complainers would actually become relevant and actually contribute at least some sort of crummy update.

Last edited:
Tj maxx in newton MA has the destroyer jacket Ina XL for 79.99

The black joint with the red sleeves...
Wouda copped if it was a large...

Had some D Rose 2s at the Ross at Seven Corners in VA. Sz 12, $39.99. Didn't see much else. 

Burlington at Seven Corners has a Nike On Field ******** Orakpo jersey. The all black joint with burgundy stitching around the numbers and name. $59.99

As its been shown in this thread already....

Tj maxx and Marshall's have been getting ALOT of nike/jordan winter apparel.
If your interested I would recommend just checking your local stores once a week.
We've never gotten this much before so I'd advise you take advantage of it.. As I have already picked up 2 windbreakers a hoodie and a real nice pair of $50 sweatpants for $20.

Depending on how big the stores are.. They can get anywhere from 1-4 shipments every week. Which will be increasing in number of shipments and units the closer we get to the holidays.

At work and can't get pictures to show up, but NBA store has a bunch of Hyperdunks for $60-66. Sizes between 10-11.5.
store.nba.com

Last edited:
Not anything big but Ross at Midtown,Miami Fl has a pair of these for 16.99 size 12.5 & 15. They are Nike Streak XC. They weigh nothing and comfortable as can be. I think they are samples as the tag has a bunch of 9s in it to the left (correct me if I'm wrong) cant go wrong for work outs or all around. View media item 592961

Last edited:
At work and can't get pictures to show up, but NBA store has a bunch of Hyperdunks for $60-66. Sizes between 10-11.5.
store.nba.com
Thanks.

Just to add to that, as part of that clearance sale they also have a bunch of D Rose 3/3.5 and Jordan CP3 VI and Melo M8/M9 in a lot of good sizes.  Good deals for quality bball shoes.

Burlington coat factory in Hialeah, Fl has the classic wheat timbs for $79, took the last 9, but they had other sizes retail is $180.. Also the Marshall's across the street from it has infrared adidas top ten most sizes for $30.. The champs outlet has hyperposites for $99.. Pretty much the only good deals I saw today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom