Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

I rocked with Q, but I wasn't a fan of Habits & Contradictions for some reason when I first gave it a shot. Decided to give it another shot early last week and now I'm jigging all over my house to My Hatin' Joint and ___s Already Know :lol:

Last edited:
Habits & Contradictions > Setbacks in my opinion

My boys wanna do the VIP package where you get to meet Q but idk i feel like that'll be awkward :lol: . Ill just cop a general ad. ticket

you can hear the progress going from Setbacks to H & C

Setbacks still has its jams though, case and point...

Tracklisting courtesy of 2DopeBoyz
1. Gangsta
2. Los Awesome f. Jay Rock
3. Collard Greens f. Kendrick Lamar
4. What They Want f. 2 Chainz
5. Hoover Street
6. Studio f. BJ The Chicago Kid
7. Prescription/Oxymoron
8. The Purge f. Kurupt & Tyler, the Creator
9. Blind Threats f. Raekwon
10. Hell Of A Night
11. Break The Bank
12. Man Of The Year
13. His & Her Friend f. SZA
14 Grooveline Pt. 2 f. Suga Free
15. **** LA
  •  

Thanks for keeping the thread updated in my absence y'all. :pimp:

Tracklist looks kinda tuff, was def not expecting Gangsta to be the first track though.

Schoolboy, Tyler, and Kurupt all on the same song? That track finna be ratchet as all hell. :lol:

Last edited:
This is gonna be the third straight tde project with no Ab-Soul feature.

frown.gif

Q wasn't on KL's album, just as Ab Soul wasn't and I'm good with that. If the artist doen't fit the flow or the verse they handed in wasn't up to par, then I'd rather them not get a feature just to force TDE's roster down our throats.

They all studied No Limit, Death Row, Wu Tang and Ca$h Money, among others, and maybe they take the Wu Tang approach where if your verse is weak, you don't make the track. Whatever the case, I'm not judging the features until I hear them. I'm really interested in hearing Suga Free and Q on a track together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom