Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

The only sub par songs on here are straight ballin and whatever you want

Money make that cop give a paaaaah
Money make me cop a bigger roof
Money got me skippin ever claaaaaaaaaah

:smokin

Str8 Ballin far from sub par bruh

We might die for this ish *****.

Album is fire and his best piece of work to date. Torch sounds like sacrilegious 2.

Smh that concert recap, I got tickets to see buddy this wknd, might pass and wait for the real tour. :lol:

If you follow his snapchat, his most recent show looked great. And he remembered lyrics to the new songs.

Str8 Ballin sounds like it would have been a song that had gotten a NBA Live 2003 remix back in the day 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Listenin to Str8 Ballin right now :lol:

The intro to Black THougHts is too much real life. It explains why so many of us go astray n fall into the life. The visuals n symbolism in the vid nice too.

Last edited:
I mean how many of those mixtapes you really counting as knocks towards Q tho? Setback was pretty damn good and thats the first time he started sounding more polished. he has still come a long way. I agree Oxymoron was only half enjoyable. He's done a lot more with less rapping ability compared to Soul

Anyways, Can't wait to watch that full short film

I agree Setbacks was good too for the time but H&C until now was his best work I did not rock with oxy at all besides a few cuts

Dude is the definition of being so different and odd it comes of wack

I will never forgive him for Smoke Again :smh:

Last edited:
Soulo been off since These Days. Not sure what happened. The vibe for that album just felt all over the place and incomplete at the same time. Control System is still one of the best projects from TDE and was the reason why I placed him at the top of the group. Now its Q > Kendrick > Soulo > SZA. I don't care at all Jay Rock, Isaiah or that other dude they just signed.

Album is cool but I don't think it's better than oxymoron. Definitely blends well throughout the project but it feels empty like something is missing. It sounds like this is a pre-project for something else but I know that's not the case. I don't see much repay value for myself.

Didn't top say all of tde is dropping a project this year? Isaiah dropped nelly and smile and then nothing happened I thought the album would've been out by now.

I like all of TDE. You should check out jay Rock I enjoyed 90059 a lot. Also Isaiah and SZA are great together

Still haven't heard the whole album yet but what I have heard I loved. Q never disappoints as far as I'm concerned.

Kendrick, Q, and SZA I rock with heavy. Don't like Isiah as much as I did before, and I never cared about Ab-Soul or Jay Rock aside from his verse on Money Trees.

Listenin to Str8 Ballin right now
laugh.gif

The intro to Black THougHts is too much real life. It explains why so many of us go astray n fall into the life. The visuals n symbolism in the vid nice too.
Dog Black tHougHts is powerful. I wish every human being can listen to this magic. 

I really appreciate how much aggression this man raps with. 

Last edited:
ya'll leave Solo alone :frown:

I got a friend who always says Soul is one bad verse away from being dropped from TDE :lol:

His features are always wack but his solo projects are :pimp:

Didn't realize so many people weren't feeling Oxymoron.

I like this album A LOT but I still got Oxymoron over Blank Face LP.

People around my way feel the same way too.

Fig Side!

Album is cool but I don't think it's better than oxymoron. Definitely blends well throughout the project but it feels empty like something is missing. It sounds like this is a pre-project for something else but I know that's not the case. I don't see much repay value for myself.
yeah i agree. this new albums production sounds kind of bland.  I like the first album better.

Back
Top Bottom