Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

Don't know what album y'all listening to. The 12 tracks that I got here on my iTunes are straight. On the first spin, Schoolboy delivered. :smokin

71YnB

Last edited:
Yeah one play through and its dope I need those last 3 songs still.

First part of Prescription/Oxymoron is crazy. Kinda makes it sound like the drugs got a hold of him.

Could do without 2 Chainz on that one song

Solid album, definitely not as bad as some people are saying.  Q's daughter is on here quite a bit.  Reminds me of Ferg's Trap Lord on steroids with the first spin...

Hell of a night, Studio, the joint with Kurupt and Tyler, and Prescription/Oxymoron all dope.

Yeah all the beats are just hard as hell too. Its right up the alley of his other work, if you like his other projects I can't see you not liking this.

Not feeling : Los awesome
The purge (probably because i dont really like tyler)

Everything else is :smokin

:lol: dude up there couldn't wait for the Album to leak so he can post those gifs

go listen to J. Cole over and over famb

:lol: dude up there couldn't wait for the Album to leak so he can post those gifs

Why you soundin like such a salty little kid though?

I don't hate the album like that, I'm posting the gifs from twitter for people to enjoy. I didn't make that **** I have no clue how to make gifs :lol:

Have a sense of humor and stop being so uptight. Soundin mad sensitive about a damn gif lol

If someone made it for my favorite albums id still be dying of laughter, not crying about it :lol:

Last edited:

Are the people that don't like the album Born Sinner fans? Because I still have high hopes if so :lol:

not sure...

I know dude posting thos gifs is a J. Cole fanboy :lol:

So many feels over some gifs. Jesus Christ lol.

I don't even love born sinner. I'm
A cole fan but he let me down with that project.

To be honest you bring it up more than I do, but keep reaching for lulz because a gif hurt your feelings :lol:

salty little kid??

:lol: funny coming from you

no feels here man...

not everyone is overemotional like you, relax.

I posted a gif from twitter.
Thought it was funny.

You cried about it and insulted an album I don't even support. :lol:

But okay, I'm the over sensitive one.
Coo :pimp:

Studio actually slaps. I'm underwhelmed by the album but I still enjoy a few of these tracks.

Not a Q hater by any means.

This is the year of TDE.
That kid Isaiah has a bright future too. :pimp:

Last edited:
I posted a gif from twitter.
Thought it was funny.

You cried about it and insulted an album I don't even support. :lol:

But okay, I'm the over sensitive one.
Coo :pimp:

Oh my God SHUT UP! Nobody got they feelings hurt. Nobody said anything about your gifs that sound like they sad or crying about it. You are literally the only person in here sounding like their feelings are hurt because you wanted lulz from your gifs and got none.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom