Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I a
Urban Outfitters has a FSR of all 4 Grids from the Bungee pack for $60 each (even better if you can get the 10% college discount) 
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=35665595&category=SEARCH+RESULTS

I appreciate yall telling us about these discounts. I got the coral from the betta pack from the ubiq discount and just got the back and grey from the Bungee pack through the urban outfitters discount. Already got 4 pairs of shoes this year. Man I haven't been in the shoe game in few years. It's a perfect time to have come back lol

Last edited:
Grabbed a pair of the Alifes - my favorite saucony silhouette and nice CW at a reasonable price will make for great summer kicks that can get beat up without me worrying!

Grabbed a pair of the Alifes - my favorite saucony silhouette and nice CW at a reasonable price will make for great summer kicks that can get beat up without me worrying!
you stopped by the store?

Soooo.. I just grabbed the other color and the white hoodie! Will need to take a couple weeks off from shopping. lol

I have to think the 300 pairs thing is BS. How can there still be pairs if so? I mean I know all the beasts jumped shipped on saucony but still.. is it possible that saucony hype is dead to the point that even a dope limited rtelease is gonna sit? Very odd to me

I have to think the 300 pairs thing is BS. How can there still be pairs if so? I mean I know all the beasts jumped shipped on saucony but still.. is it possible that saucony hype is dead to the point that even a dope limited rtelease is gonna sit? Very odd to me
most probably didn't even know they dropped, it was barely mentioned and not noticed with all the other kicks dropping.

Back
Top Bottom