Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

The best one would be the one you like best. I started off with 2 pairs of Grid 9000's and was hooked. You've been warned...

The best one would be the one you like best. I started off with 2 pairs of Grid 9000's and was hooked. You've been warned...
That's it really, whatever you like the look of but NEVER pay full retail on a GR.

Also anyone heard anything about WW release of West NYC Freshwaters? Been fiending for those.

I do like the Grid 9000s, i also like the shadow 5000s, a little skinnier of a shoe but still looks great. I think im going to get one of each. I am joining to Saucony family! There's no going back now! lol

What would be a good first pair of Saucony's? I'm trying to get into them and want to expand my shoe collection.
Anything that I'm selling, I'd suggest 
laugh.gif

What would be a good first pair of Saucony's? I'm trying to get into them and want to expand my shoe collection.

Honestly, all of them. Saucony quickly became my favorite brand after I started buying them.

Keep in mind the Shadow 6000s and G9 Shadow 6s fit .5 size bigger than the rest of the models.

So if you're like me and you wear a 10 in Jordans, you'll wear 10s in all Sauconys except 6ks and G9S6s, which you should get 9.5s.

But yeah, any GR is great (especially on sale), the limited GRs are even better, and most collabs are incredible. And they're almost ALL better than every other brand.

Honestly, all of them. Saucony quickly became my favorite brand after I started buying them.

Keep in mind the Shadow 6000s and G9 Shadow 6s fit .5 size bigger than the rest of the models.

So if you're like me and you wear a 10 in Jordans, you'll wear 10s in all Sauconys except 6ks and G9S6s, which you should get 9.5s.

But yeah, any GR is great (especially on sale), the limited GRs are even better, and most collabs are incredible. And they're almost ALL better than every other brand.

Is the shadow 6k run large very obvious? I took grid sd at TTS though

Freshwaters looking dope. West lagged a whole week on shipping my pair even though my order was placed like 2 minutes into the release. Hope they are here before my trip.

#7th pick up (I think) Saucony Grails to me IMO. I remember when I first I got into the brand I looked up the top collabs and I remember seeing these and going like "ooooweee these are nice!" Never could find my size or in good condition. I also remember missing my size when it was on eBay for awhile but now I got them and happy with them. Gotta look for the other pair.

The hanon shadow master pack is so underrated, the midnight runner is my fav.

Yea I want the other one, but it's so hard to come by

last year Hanon randomly restocked 2 or 3 sizes of the midnights on their website, which was surprising bc they originally dropped in 2013...i saw that they still had my size so I was about to cop immediately, but I didn't know if it was them bc they put up a blank product pic (see below). i ended up putting the product code into google and the midnights came up, so I copped with the quickness lol. they came a week later with the original dust bag and socks from the collabo included. it's still the best shadow master out their to date.

Back
Top Bottom