Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] Hmmmmm these are looking to be copped? Not sure yet tho. But more shots

Reactions: g14
My Freshwaters came in ! The materials and details are on point , even better than i thought ... VERY HAPPY :smile: !!!!!!!!!

no it isn't. Actually might cop a 6th box, I'll see. All I gotta say regarding the good woods is look at the rf boxes :pimp: :pimp:
Honestly not trying to argue with u but I think ur buggin. Comparing old RF hype to Saucony hype right now. I don't think you'll ever get much more than u paid for them but do u

Honestly not trying to argue with u but I think ur buggin. Comparing old RF hype to Saucony hype right now. I don't think you'll ever get much more than u paid for them but do u
it doesn't bother me, I'll keep every box I cop happily. But if someone wants to pay an extremely high price I ain't mad at it. Only time will tell

Nice, I'm at about 3 and I'm trying to downsize at them moment.. bought 6 pairs in the last 2 weeks though :lol:
yea it crossed my mind but most kicks i own got a story to them so it's not easy for me to get rid of them like that, don't even really want to

Why do we lie to ourselves every year saying were going to slow down or get rid of a chunk of our collection ? Nonsense
laugh.gif
!!!!

Back
Top Bottom