Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

We won't hear anything from west until Monday or Tues. I called 9am pst & dude on the phone said updates might be on mon but no later than tues.

If anyone got the scoop on US12 of the freshwaters, holla at me.
Happy Easter for those the celebrate!

West tweeted where you could buy the shoe directly in Twitter and it shows a full size run where as if you go on the site it's has select sizes left. If you follow West you may be able to cop that 12

Last edited:
i got one, my grandma waited in the line and got me another, two of my boys didn't want em so sold em to me instead of trying to sell it themselves and my other homie just wanted the kicks no box.
I'm cool with this. You basically just doubled up, and to keep and wear, no less.

I'm not big on special boxes only because I have space issues in my place. My Concepts Rose, EB Karaoke, and END White Noise boxes take up too much space. No doubt if I had the room though, my stance on special packaging would change a bit.

@JaySB I came in here to post that. I was seeing sizes on twitter but not on the site. Weird.

You know something, I got a tweet from adidas originals saying they are tweeting a restock of the tubular doom PK and you would but it in Twitter. I thought it meant it would be accessible on the site from the link. So based on this tweet from West you can buy on Twitter with out going on the site. I guess that's going to be the new bot deterrent unit it's cracked.

West tweeted where you could buy the shoe directly in Twitter and it shows a full size run where as if you go on the site it's has select sizes left. If you follow West you may be able to cop that 12

Thanks gave it a shot but says OOS

@JaySB I came in here to post that. I was seeing sizes on twitter but not on the site. Weird.

Went thru the online Twitter purchase but got kicked back for OOS

A collaboration with villa and wale coming sometime in april. looks like the grid 9000.

From what I see; CW kinda reminds me of the ubiq NB 1600 'benjamins'

any shoe cleaners you guys recommend?

i was about to go with the popular jason markk, but now im thinking angelus easy cleaner is a better option. any suggestions?

peeped these at FTA today. Pretty dope

Anyone else wish those Alifes had the same color on the toe and heel? I could go for any of those 4 colors individually but not together. Knicks cw def is a no and I'm on the fence with those Xmas joints.

Think im gonna pass on Knicks cw and grab the other

I know u already got that knicks cw with the OG ARC logo on em, which look way better than the newer design tongue tabs.

I'm gonna get both! They are dope to me, but isn't Saucony droppin more CW's of the Jazz 91's in the future?

And yup they are dropping 4 colorways, same blocking as the alifes but different colors.

Back
Top Bottom