Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Who the hell are you? :lol:
I do resell, never denied that, but I got the 5 boxes for myself, have no reason to lie.
Also all boxes say 1/25
I believe you. After all, no reseller would try to flip Sauconys nowadays. Yeah my box says 1/25 too. I like it but will use it for some other type of storage and will keep the kicks in the regular box. Hands down, best Saucony in a long time.

We good Alp . Do ya thing . You camped out for 2 days so enjoy the profits of those boxes. Sry to everyone else for taking over the thread with my nonsense . But lets not disrespect anybody else who admits they are also a reseller. Cause resellers are highly respected around here. On to the nx drop yall - The year is starting to heat up kicks n weather wise ! BTW : It would've been dope if the boxes went up like 1/25  2/25 and etc ... oh well congrats to those who copped !

Last edited:
Packer x Saucony Grid 9000 "Trail Pack"

Reactions: alp
I believe you. After all, no reseller would try to flip Sauconys nowadays. Yeah my box says 1/25 too. I like it but will use it for some other type of storage and will keep the kicks in the regular box. Hands down, best Saucony in a long time.
I think you're underestimating the wooden box, definitely sellable, just I'm not doing it anytime soon. If I had to I would try to move one to offset the cost of the others

Alp what's good on one of them snapbacks though?
keeping em all bro

The need for 5 wooden boxes. I guess when your showing off your collection, the details of just ONE wooden box wouldn't suffice. It would take 5 boxes to comprehend the dopeness? :rofl:

I don't get it, but if everything in life made sense it wouldn't be life. :lol:

Carry on.....

Alp is the homie but...

Id rather you get 5 to resell and make some money than 5 to personally own, I mean do you really need to stare at 5 boxes? I understand 2 pairs, MAYBE 3, but 5? Let others enjoy.

Makes sense to me, might actually try to buy one or two more before they become scarce

Alp is the homie but...

Id rather you get 5 to resell and make some money than 5 to personally own, I mean do you really need to stare at 5 boxes? I understand 2 pairs, MAYBE 3, but 5? Let others enjoy.
when it comes to special boxes that's how I get. If I were to resell id move one now to offset the cost of the others and then just stock em for a few years. But yea Goodwood and west took it to another level with these. Reminds me of a few years back

How the hell they let you get 5 though? Went to the back of the line?
i got one, my grandma waited in the line and got me another, two of my boys didn't want em so sold em to me instead of trying to sell it themselves and my other homie just wanted the kicks no box.

Last edited:
my grandma definitely wont let me buy 5 same wood boxes xD not to mention how much they cost

Last edited:
Did anyone else get an order confirmation from West? Im guessing the holiday is holding up the emails. The site says its paid for and unfulfilled.  just didnt get an email

If anyone got the scoop on US12 of the freshwaters, holla at me.
Happy Easter for those the celebrate!

That's what I'm assuming. Just waiting till Monday for updates
Thats what I figured.  Its just I had ordered another pair off nike yesterday morning and got confirmation shortly after and shipping info this morning. Of course nike is going to have a more efficient system. I wasnt expecting them to ship or anything but most places will kick out an order confirmation by days end.

Back
Top Bottom