Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I've never had any problems with UBIQ. I always get my stuff within 2 days, but its probably cause I live closer by.
Trying calling their CS ... it's horrible. Not rude, but get conflicting stories and good luck with them picking up their damn phone. In some cases, I tried for a week straight without and answer, and emailing can be equally frustrating.  Only speaking for myself, but for me, the only thing good about UBIQ is their collabs go on sale because they make so many of them. #TEAM$50ATLANTICTIDES&NIGHTSHADES

Trying calling their CS ... it's horrible. Not rude, but get conflicting stories and good luck with them picking up their damn phone. In some cases, I tried for a week straight without and answer, and emailing can be equally frustrating.  Only speaking for myself, but for me, the only thing good about UBIQ is their collabs go on sale because they make so many of them. #TEAM$50ATLANTICTIDES&NIGHTSHADES
Only time I ever had call in for a boutique was Cncpts and that dude was a ****

Yea they're not rude at all, just tell you different things when you can finally get through.

Gona pass on baits and wait for the west nyc part 2 because these just arrived
Any info on theses ?

20% off $99 at footlocker...works on all of the spring line sauconys I believe. + 8% ebates cash back and you're looking at ~$63 per pair if you hit the $99 threshold

Gotta pick up my pair of the Bait Cruel World 6 tomorrow from customs. Didn't go through this time, which is strange because with the Notti Veneziane release they also had an invoice attached to the package.

Oh well, just glad they finally arrived.

Meanwhile I picked up these as well just in time before the Sweetwater will be released :tongue:

I guess Saucony is gonna do another limited release with the Grid 9000. I do like what I see especially with the gum bottom. Can't wait to see more.
Love Grid 9000's and this looks awesome. Materials, CW, gum bottom, speckled sole...a probable sub-$100 price point, this ain't bad!

Shadowlurking confirmed March 3rd release. I'm loving the materials as well and I love gum bottom shoes! They jus make the shoe look cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom