Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

check the sig boys
nerd.gif

Everything Feature has released less the Offsprings has been pretty much garbage or mehh. LimitEDitions are decent, but I need to get rid of my own pair because they're too small, plus I don't really wear much stuff that matches with brown. Paper cuts I never really cared for either. Hopefully they release something desirable ...

Last edited:
Dont sleep on them martinis!
Man all these feature saucony restocks I already own, if they should restock something good it should be the END saucony burgers regret passing on those.

Everything Feature has released less the Offsprings has been pretty much garbage or mehh. LimitEDitions are decent, but I need to get rid of my own pair because they're too small, plus I don't really wear much stuff that matches with brown. Paper cuts I never really cared for either. Hopefully they release something desirable ...

Yea I hope tomorrow will be good to finish off the rereleases

matches them? you don't have black, tan or white clothes? they are extremely easy to wear in my experience but i would never put them together with purple clothes, maybe thats just me..
more so purple is just something that would not get much wear in my rotation even those the shoes are on point. love the way they look just would not wear enough to justify buying them. i find myself wearing neutral color too much.

They keep restocking stuff I want to get rid of!
Pretty much. I was kinda curious where these places get all this old inventory though. Them Bait GL3s are over 2 years old and looking at some of their inventory, they had like 12 pairs of size 12 in those Bodegas. My "getting rid of pile" extends well beyond what Feature restocking though 
laugh.gif

Yea I hope tomorrow will be good to finish off the rereleases
Did they say when their Asics collab was releasing? Figured it would be super odd to fall on a Sunday. Anyway, hopefully some "heaters" drop tomorrow. 

Lol I love the Martinis, don't hate!. Green and orange is one my favorite color combos.

Was tempted by the Ubiqs but realized they're Grid 9000's. Luckily I was able to grab my size in both Offsprings the other day.

[quote name="Fahqu001" url="/t/343161/official-saucony-originals-retro-thread/22470#post_2513449]

Did they say when their Asics collab was releasing? Figured it would be super odd to fall on a Sunday. Anyway, hopefully some "heaters" drop tomorrow. 
[/quote]

No word yet on the collab

Dont sleep on them martinis!
Man all these feature saucony restocks I already own, if they should restock something good it should be the END saucony burgers regret passing on those.

I remember u throwing shade on them when they 1st dropped...shoulda just low key copped to see how they were in person lol

They keep restocking stuff I want to get rid of!

this!

Last edited:
I remember u throwing shade on them when they 1st dropped...shoulda just low key copped to see how they were in person lol
this!

Haha, you remember the hype at that time for the burgers was a madness, made me hate them cause of that, but oh wells on to the west nycs 6ks!

Haha, you remember the hype at that time for the burgers was a madness, made me hate them cause of that, but oh wells on to the west nycs 6ks!

yea there was a lot...was only able to cop bc of an instore raffle the day of at this random spot in NYC. I think being the only one wearing sauconys in the store put things a bit more in my favor cause they saw I was bout that life :lol:

Finally got that delivery notice on my Baits for tomorrow. That West Coast->East Coast shipping is a muggg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom